Alexa Crushed

Alexa Series, Book One

Pub Date 01 Jun 2015 | Archive Date 21 Dec 2015

Alexa Morgan lost her mother when she was two. At eighteen, her father and stepmother died when a devastating earthquake hit the Bay Area. Only one person has remained a constant in her life: Devin.

Devin has been Alexa’s best friend since childhood. The two are inseparable—or they were until Devin declared his love for her at sixteen. When Alexa can offer him only friendship in return, Devin retreats, brokenhearted.

Alexa, on the other hand, longs for Ethan, the boy next door. Four years older than her, and with an ever-changing roster of girlfriends, Ethan is everything Devin isn’t: wild, sensual, and unpredictable.

In the aftermath of the deadly earthquake, Ethan makes his move on Alexa, who reciprocates in a confused whirl of grief and desire. When Ethan leaves town shortly after, Devin comes back into Alexa’s life, offering support and expecting nothing in return.

Alexa begins to see the advantages of Devin’s quiet, stable love. Will she be able to get passed the friendship hang-up and forget about Ethan or will she allow her heart to fall in love with Devin? It’s a choice that will change her life forever.

...

Advance Praise

“Alexa Crushed is a surprising rollercoaster ride through friendship, desire and unbearable loss. T.R. Cupak had me on the very edge of my seat and that ending!” – Autumn (Agents of Romance Blog)

“I am going to start out by saying wow! This was such a great read. I went through many emotions reading this one.

The author did a great job expressing the characters feelings without going to far but still telling enough to make you really understand how they feel.” – Lezleigh (Mom’s Dirty Little Secret Book Blog)

“I had been waiting to read a good, sexy, suspense love story, and Alexa Crushed is what I was looking for.” – Diana (Books and Beyond Fifty Shades)

...