The Blue Moon Narthex

(Karmanic Sovereign Legion, Book 1)

Pub Date 07 Feb 2017 | Archive Date 07 Mar 2017
Concierge Marketing Inc., Steel Page Press, LLC

The balance of good and evil has been left in the hands of a thirteen year old...
Since the beginning of time, Karmanic matter worked silently and unassisted keeping good and evil in balance, until growing greed in the world meant Karma couldn’t keep up. As World War I rages, the secret Karmanic Sovereign Legion works behind the scenes to help Karma.
A suspicious train accident and an odd stone-shaped object that belonged to his father thrust Cole McCarthy and two schoolmates into the middle of this battle to keep dark forces in check.
With only the powerful stone, a letter, and grandfatherly Norm to guide them, the trio must unravel clues and tap into unknown strengths to discover not only who Cole’s father was but to keep themselves and those they love safe.
Includes chapter 1 of book 2 in the Karmanic Sovereign Legion series!

Advance Praise

"An incredible adventure. I love this amazing new world! Donner is a master of imagination. Call me a fan--I can't wait to see what happens next."
--NYT Bestselling author Tosca Lee