Cover Image: Cozy Case Files

Cozy Case Files

This sampler is a collection of the first few chapters of cozy mysteries due to be released in the Spring/Summer of 2017.  It's a good way to find books you may want to read but might not otherwise consider.  There are 14 mysteries included, all by different authors.  Some of the authors are more well known than others.  I enjoyed reading the different writing styles and getting to know a little about the characters.
Out of the 14 authors, I've read four and plan on reading their next book.  Out of the remaining 10 authors, I'm interested in three of them and plan on reading their next book.
A great sampler collection of books to look forward to and add to your TBR list.
I love cozy mysteries and have been looking for a new "light" read to help balance all of the new non-fiction which I have been previewing lately.  As a result, I was very excited to see COZY CASE FILES offered by Net Galley. So excited, in fact, that I didn't realize that instead of being a collection of short stories by several authors, COZY CASE FILES is actually a set of excerpts (often the first 3 or 4 chapters) of forthcoming mystery books from Minotaur/St. Martin's.  There are some familiar names (Frances Brody, Paige Shelton and G. M. Malliet) and I am already looking forward to reading their longer works.
thank you.
will get copies for the shelter, hospital and library .
what a fantastic selection of cozy mysteries!  Can't wait to read the books in their entirety!