One Of Us Is Lying

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 01 Jun 2017

I loved this book. It’s really hard to review without giving anything away so I suggest you just read it.

Really gripping and I loved the relationships between them all. I did guess who did it quite early on but I still couldn’t believe it.

Brilliant book.
This was such a good read - I loved it. I went into it thinking it was going to be a weird Breakfast Club ripoff, but apart from the underlying character archetypes in terms of who ends up in detention, One of Us is Lying starts off with a bang and just keeps going - I couldn't put it down. The four main characters were really well written, which was great, but even better, all the minor characters we come into contact with had depth and nuance. I loved that we had alternating view points from the four leads, as each time we switched characters we learn a little more about them, their secrets and why they may have killed to protect them. I loved the character development for Addy - she was the character I was least invested in to begin with, but by the time I put the book down, she was my favourite. Character development was fantastic across the board though, with each of the leads growing through the course of the novel. The plot was fantastic - it was well thought out and definitely kept me guessing. The climax was complex, and it tied together the entire novel. Overall, it was a great read.
Omg omg omg.

I got this book from Netgalley ahead of release date mostly because I like a murder mystery and I was intrigued. This book was legitimately amazing.

It had interesting characters that developed so much throughout the book and I have to say I loved them all.

The book had a lot of twists and turns, some that I guessed (Cooper) and others I didn't expect at all!

Overall I loved it, this book kept me enraptured the whole time I was reading it, I couldn't put it down!! Definitely a must read.
Thanks to Netgalley, I had the privilege of receiving an advanced copy of this book on my Kindle.

WOW!! Amazing book from start to finish. I finished this book within 24 hours. It was absolutely fantastic.

I loved the breakfast club and this is exactly the same but better! So many plot twists throughout the whole book and I absolutely love how we are questioning everything that happens. I loved how you're getting the thoughts of all the characters on different perspectives.

I got so intrigued with all of the characters and felt like they had become 'friends'  (so to speak) and you really don't want them to be the murderers. I would 100% recommend this to all of my friends and will definitely when the book comes out.