Cover Image: The Collision of Grief and Gratitude

The Collision of Grief and Gratitude

Having just experienced my own sudden loss, this compilation of how the author felt over the first year going through her loss mirrored a lot of what I was/am feeling. Our situation was a little different since my husband and I lost our teenage daughter to an auto accident. We haven't made it a year yet. As of this review, it has only been 9 and a half months. The authors thoughts give you something to think about and also can help others understand what a person is going through if they aren't sure how to support their family/friend. I have a friend that recently lost her husband unexpectedly (early 30s) that I will be recommending this too.
I enjoyed reading this journal of 365 days of aspiring and inspirational entries written by Roseanne. Her book deals with the hardest and most enduring challenges in life. When we lose a love one, it is sometimes, we all have a grieving process but most do not also show gratitude towards the moments they did have with that loved one or the ones we encounter on a daily basis.. Grieving and Gratitude is the true collusion of our lives and Roseanne’s book gives us hope that we can get through these moments.
hgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg