Cover Image: Buzz Books 2017: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2017: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Interesting snippets of Young adult titles that were coming up in 2017
Some interesting looking books featured
There were very interesting publications for 2017 and I was intrigued. I would definetely recomment it
I really enjoyed the samples included in this bind-up. These are always a fun look at upcoming titles. Really enjoyed the excerpts.
Marie Lu was my favorite from this book but was pleasantly surprised to have read from a few more that I wouldn't mind picking up a book from that I hadn't heard of before. I enjoy being able to preview authors like this!
I really enjoyed the mix of book excerpts given in this edition of Buzz Books. A couple of them I've gone on to read entirely and enjoyed greatly, and a few others have landed on my to-read list. Some favorites that I've now read the books of are The Gatekeepers by Jen Lancaster andAll Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis. I'm looking forward to reading The Sidekicks by Will Kostakis, All Things New by Lauren Miller and Warcross by Marie Lu. I'm not usually a fantasy reader so I wouldn't of picked up Warcross normally, so special kudos to Buzz Books for that one!
So many great books to add to my TBR! I love these previews. It's a great way to get introduced to the new books that will be coming out soon!
This was very helpful as a reviewer to find new books that may be of interest and definitely something I will keep my eyes open for again.
I love these buzz books! They always give such great advice for the current season! I hope you keep doing these every season. I'm sorry I overlooked sending you comments on this one when it released.
Buzz books always provide useful insights for reviewers. They included one or two chapters from each book, carefully selected by the Publishers Lunch, giving a taste of what the book will be like and help me determined to request it or not.
I really enjoyed all the excerpts that were provided, and gave me an insight on which books were more appealing then the next. I would this for any one who wants an inside look at books coming out for the season.
Buzz Books are always my favorite part of NetGalley, especially since I can't go to BookCon and this is usually put out around the time of BEA.  Thank you for continuing to do this!
I love reading the Buzz Books to see which books are coming out in the upcoming seasons. I like getting to read a section from the books soon to be published in the Fall/Winter and deciding whether or not I actually want to buy them when they're released or not. In general I find the Buzz Books very useful.
Buzz Books give a nice overview of what will be published in the next month. That is great to know, it also allows you to directly request the books from Netgalley at the end of each excerpts. I always enjoy going through these books.
I always pick up this sampler.  It's a fantastic way to try new authors, and a great resource.  I always end up buying at least two of the books!  I hope they keep making these!
I love these samplers and how great they are for readers looking for new authors and some good underrated books. I didn't find anything that I wanted to continue reading but I love the idea of these and will continue to request.
I always love checking out what books will be popular as the year advances! I try reading this excerpt anthology every season.
I always enjoy reading these books! I love getting a peek at upcoming books and it gives ideas of what books I want to read and add to my tbr list!
Useful tool for reading snippets of upcoming releases. Have enjoyed looking through several of these Buzz Books previews.
Fantastic as always! Sorry I forgot to rate this earlier, but I am still working off the list and enjoying may of the titles!. Keep them coming! Thanks!
Buzz Books always compiles the best previews! I always look forward to reading them and planning my TBR pile!