Buzz Books 2017: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 26 Jan 2018

I always love checking out what books will be popular as the year advances! I try reading this excerpt anthology every season.
I always enjoy reading these books! I love getting a peek at upcoming books and it gives ideas of what books I want to read and add to my tbr list!
Useful tool for reading snippets of upcoming releases. Have enjoyed looking through several of these Buzz Books previews.
Fantastic as always! Sorry I forgot to rate this earlier, but I am still working off the list and enjoying may of the titles!. Keep them coming! Thanks!
Buzz Books always compiles the best previews! I always look forward to reading them and planning my TBR pile!
These excerpts were very interesting and had me excited to read the upcoming novels. I enjoyed all the excerpts and can't for the next Buzz Books release.
I always love reading the Buzz Books collections because you never know what to expect. It's always a nice surprise to stumble onto some hidden gems that you are really interested in reading. I have a full review on my Goodreads profile!
I adore these publications and use them to build my upcoming TBR and to share my finds on my Instagram account!
I love Buzz Books because it gives me a look at so many great upcoming novels. I enjoyed this issue and added many of them to my TBR list!
Quite a few of these titles grabbed my attention especially All Rights Reserved by Gregory Scott Katsoulis. I would definitely purchase that.
This was a helpful preview that helped me choose books to read and to review last year. Thank you for providing it.
This was a nice look at the upcoming releases for the winter months. Cant wait to read these upcoming new releases.
I love this!

It's the perfect combination of seasonal previews. It includes 40 excerpts so think of it as a collection of previews for upcoming titles. With 40 to read through you're bound to find a handful (or if you're like me, lots of handfuls) of upcoming books to look out and be excited for!

I think this is a great way also to introduce people you know who are always looking for book recommendations since there's a mix of different things without having to fully commit to one book in the event they don't enjoy that read.
Being able to preview new books helps me make informed suggestions and recommendations to library customers.
I love Buzz Books.  I like to see what is coming up in books in the near future.  This allows me to plan what I would like to request from NetGalley, or to see the books that I may want to purchase.  Since I have a tween now, this book also is helpful in finding books she may be interested in.
These things are so handy for finding books you haven't heard of yet, or getting to read a snippet from something you've been looking forward to. Usually, I end up with several books added to my TBR and/or wishlist, but this time I think there were only a couple that I'd been kind of anticipating for a while that made the cut. That doesn't mean I won't read any of the others, but it did convince me to either reserve a library copy or pick up my own ASAP for the ones I'm probably interested in.
I enjoyed the little tastes of what to expect in winter, these titles seemed interesting enough to want to continue on for the full story in nearly all of them. What a great idea to include a sampler for reviewers.
Loved to read excerpts of new books! I found some new ones that are definately gonna be on my TBR!
A compiled list of books. Just cleaning my shelf.

This is not an authored work. Reviewing it in order to clear from my to-do list.
I always love Buzz Books! Its such a great way to find out about new books.