Buzz Books 2017: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Pub Date   |   Archive Date Not set

Good way to keep up to date on upcoming book releases.
Buzz Books Lists are my go to source for upcoming and new releases. As a book blogger it's the easiest and most concise way to find out what's coming soon. It's also amazing to be able to read an excerpt!
As always, Buzz Books is a great reference for all that's coming and helps me plan ahead.
A great insight into upcoming books. I'll be checking the latest Buzz Books often now to see which books I can look forward to reading and reviewing.
Great selection and mix! Love getting a preview of what is coming!
Not a review as I only scanned though excepts. However, I appreciate being able to preview upcoming titles and the ability to request digital copies. Thank you.
Why have I never seen this before? This glimpse into upcoming books is just heaven......but it's also hell! Tidbits of books to draw you in, you salivate over the sublime book offerings.....and then, bang, it ends! Seriously though, I will be on the look out for these in the months to come so I can add these beautiful books to my book countdown app. Fabulous, just fabulous.
Can't wait to pick some of these books up, this is such a great way to try out a book to see if it's for you.
Excellent samples! I'm looking forward to reading many of these titles.
Always fantastic! A great resource for anyone buying or recommending books!
This book gives the reader snippets of upcoming YA fiction. It was great in that it let me know what is upcoming that I will or will not be buying.
Helpful as always! I hope this compilation will continue into the future. I find the combination of summary and excerpts to be great in my selection responsibilities.
Great to read about the upcoming stories this Fall and Winter. Can't wait until the books finally come out !!
I loved this edition of Buzz Books 2017: YA. I feel like it encompassed a wide variety of YA subgenres including some that I would never have looked past the cover of. It also made me really hungry to read some of the upcoming releases such as Everless and Your One & Only. I really look forward to future editions of this catalogue.
I found this book helpful in finding out about new authors and new books that I would not have known about but I am now interested in. I am looking forward to more of these being put together in the future.
I really enjoy reading every issue of Buzz Books because every time I find many interesting books to add to my TBR. In this edition of Buzz Books 2017 Young Adult: Fall/Winter i discovered books that had heard and after reading an excerpt from it I added it immediately to my TBR. I also found books that I didn't know but I look forward to learn more about them and read them.
there are so many good titles coming out this fall and winter. I am so excited for all of them.
Great edition of Buzz Books. So helpful to book bloggers. Thanks!
I like most of the books being featured in this book. Books within a book. Cool. It contains 1 or 2 chapters of each featured book. It’s nice that you get to read a chapter or two to get the feel of the book and the writing style of the author before buying a book instead of just the blurb and summary to decide.
Such a fabulous resource for YA adult fiction coming up towards the end of 2017. A must read for those into YA titles. Great as always.