Cover Image: Tempting Dusty

Tempting Dusty

TEMPTING DUSTY (Temptation Sagas Book #1) By Helen Hardt
Dusty O’Donovan is a special woman, a bull rider that can also whisper to bulls.  Zach McCray is the wealthy rancher that is entering his bull into the rodeo with a huge $500,000 purse as winnings.  Dusty wants the money that could help her and her brother keep from losing their ranch if she can stay on the mean bull that cannot be ridden the full time of 8 seconds.  Zach is determined to not let Dusty do this and she is determined to try.  The sparks are flying between these two.  Read to see what happens now!  This is another of the addictive stories that Helen Hardt consistently produces. Her work is always well written with solid story lines, great characters, drama, mystery, angst and passionate burning hot chemistry.  This is another example of why she is such a talent.  Definitely a 5 star read.
Complementary copy given for honest review and opinion.
If you like handsome, wealthy cowboys, then you are in for a treat. I can’t wait for the next book in this series. Some of the characters you will want to pull down on a bale of hay and others will make you want to have a talk outside.
I loved this story. The O'Donovan and McCray kids were childhood friends on the McCray ranch, McCray Landing in Colorado, until Mollie O'Donovan gave up her fight against leukemia and wanted to go back to Montana to die. Seventeen years later, they meet again at a Denver rodeo. Sam and Chad pick up their friendship as if no time has passed, and Zak is mesmerized by the woman that little Dusty has become. She is now a barrel racer and Bull Whisperer and Sam a Bronc buster. They need to win their competitions to save their ranch and Dusty wants to win the purse on riding Zak's bull, El Diablo. Zak has no intention of letting her ride him, but is willing to humor her by letting her near him, just so he can spend time with her. She wants to spend time with him too, but she has a secret, which most intuitive writer quickly surmise, that keeps her pushing him away. There is also a jealous ex and a jealous sibling that also try to keep them apart. Well written with relatable characters and snappy banter.

I read an ARC from NetGalley.com. This is my unbiased and voluntary review.
Tempting dusty was very good , Her books are always enjoyable  .
Read all of them , exciting, likeable characters !
A 4 Star book
Tempting Dusty is a quick hot read. I loved this one. Childhood friends reunite and boy do the sparks fly between Dusty and Zach. You feel for Dusty the entire read. You hold her in your heart once you learn what she is hiding. Zach is wonderful and will make you swoon. You just feel that pull between them that you know isn't going to give. Zach and Dusty are hot together. I couldn't get enough of them. I can't wait for what I to come next in the Temptation Saga.
Just like all the other books I've read from Helen Hardt ( and there have been ,many books) these books just suck you in upon reading the first word and don't let you go till the final word.
This book is full of love.  A feisty young girl with a devastating secret. A hot wealthy cowboy. Friendship that tests time. A devastating past. And much more important love.
Easy read. Predictable story, although it was fun to get through the story. The history between the two characters was a good addition.
Tempting Dusty is the beginning of the Temptation Series by Helen Hardt. Helen Hardt is a wonderful author who weaves a tale that will capture you from the first page to the end of the book. Cowboys are a favorite genre for me to read. This book brings out a multitude of emotions and is a romance for all to love. I highly recommend this book to all.
After reading this the song "Cowboy Take Me Away" by The Dixie Chicks comes to mind, Zach can take me away. Dusty is one strong woman, animal lover, and bull whispered she made me fall when she fall, cry when she cried, and loved when she loved. This childhood friends to lover was epically beautiful heart worthy. I never thought I would fall for a cowboy kinda of love story but with Helens words I fell and I fell hard. Can't wait to read Dallas story next.

*Received arc from netgalley and Waterhouse Press for a honest review. *
There's more to this story than meets the eye. When Dusty O'Donovan wants to earn the purse for staying on a fiesty bull for eight seconds, she first has to run it by the owner, Zach McCray.
Unfortunately, he still sees her as the little girl who's father worked on their family ranch many years ago, and there's no way he's putting her in danger. When passion ignites between Zach and Dusty, not only do they have past demons to fight, but there's more at stake than anyone could've planned for. Buckle up, this book takes you on quite the bumpy ride!
I loved this book.  Dusty and Zach had known each other as children when her dad had worked on Zach's family ranch.  He had teased her as she was a little tomboy.  Fast forward alot of years and they run into each other at a stock show and rodeo.  Dusty and her brother had a small almost bankrupt ranch in Montana and Zach was rich.  They were attracted to each other but Dusty kept putting him off.  He didn't find out the real reason until close to the end of the book.  But the read was well worth waiting for.  Lots of love, drama and family issues.  I got this book from NetGalley for an honest review.  Read it - it's wonderful
I voluntarily read this advanced readers  copy of this book from Netgalley.  Strong characters and a great story line.  I so love reading work from Helen so much.  I just love this book and this series.  I can't wait to read the next installment for it either.  You will love reading Dusty and Zach's story.  It is so heart warming to hear all that Dusty has gone through and not letting life get her down, either.  You will laugh and cry as you read this book.
Tempting Dusty
Temptation Saga # 1
Helen Hardt
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

A sweet and emotional romance from a great author. I keep enjoying her books more and more each time I read one.
This was Zach and Dusty’s story. They knew each other growing up and reunited at a rodeo.
Once Zach found Dusty again he was not letting her get away. Especially since she stole his heart.
Really enjoyed all the feels this story had. Can’t wait to read Dallas’ story next. He’s got to find an amazing someone the second time around.
Thanks NetGalley for the arc in exchange for my honest review.
Dusty O’Donovan Is an accomplished bull rider knows life holds much greater fears than a bull.  Bull owner,Zach McCray, is offering half a million dollars to anyone who can stay on his bull, Diablo for a full eight seconds. Dusty is determined to ride him and win the purse. The purse would help rebuild Dusty and her brother’s nearly bankrupt ranch.  The problem is that Dustys father used to work at the McCray ranch and Zach remembers dusty as an annoying little girl, She isn't a little girl anymore and Zach is definitely taking notice.  There is no way that Zach is letting her on his bull...or can she change his mind?

This is a well written book and Helen Hardt has hit another home run!
I loved the chemistry between characters.  Looking forward to read more books from this author. Totally this books is a ☆☆☆☆☆rating.
Helen Hardt does it again. This woman knows how to write! From beginning to end I just had to read to this. Needed to know more needed to finish the chapter and continue on. I loved how the story was written, well paced as well as well written. Had a great narrritive arc. I loved the characters. Dusty and zach had an insane amount of chemistry. I thought the story was different especially their story, highly recommend
This was my first time reading this author, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect when I started it. The book kept me engaged enough to want to continue reading the author's work, but I had a few issues with it.

I hated all the secrecy that the characters kept engaging in! It was like they really didn't want to be open with one another! The story was also a little too fast paced, so we didn't get as in depth with the characters as I would have liked. The romance was a bit rushed, but fully developed and took advantage of the background information we're given and turned the romance into a logical progression for these characters.

All things considered, I'll likely give the author another chance, but I am not certain I will finish this series.
Unfortunately, I couldn't get past Zach's way of speaking or his "sweet" brand of almost misogyny. If you are a fan of cowboys and don't mind condescending males, you might enjoy this. I did not.
Another great start to a series of books.  Dusty finds herself reunited with a man from her past, someone she had a girl crush on when she was very young.  Zach remembers Dusty as a little girl, but boy she turned into a beautiful woman. Dusty's family needs money, and she thinks winning the purse for riding the meanest bull around will give them the money they need, only the owner of the bull, Zach, will not let a woman ride it.  Will he change his mind as their relationship gets closer?  Will she tell him the real reason why her family needs the money?  Or will she walk away to keep her secrets intact?  This was a great story with heartwarming characters and a plot with many layers.  Just when you think you understand where she is going, something happens to make the book even better.  I cannot wait to read more of the series.
If you love a good cowboy romance then this is for you a fantastic start to the series i just loved it and cannot wait to read the rest of the series.Great characters and a fantastic storyline lock your doors and turn off you phone and get settled for the night you will not want to put it down