Cover Image: Tempting Dusty

Tempting Dusty

I really enjoyed this book.  It is a contemporary romance.  I am interested enough to read the rest of the series.
This was a sweet read!!  It is very well written, with several surprises you won't be expecting!  I am looking forward to reading the next book in the Temptation Saga, Teasing Annie!!

I would recommend this book if you  like a good love story. It doesn't hurt if you like cowboys too!!  Dusty & Zack are long lost childhood friends that reconnect when they are older.  The chemistry between them sizzles.  Can these two overcome all obstacles to be together?

Thank you NetGalley for this advanced copy in exchange for my honest review!!
Wow. So good I stopped breathing in some parts. Love this author. This series is sooooo good
Since this is the first book by this author I've read, I wasn't  sure what to expect...I picked it because I liked the description...I'm now glad I read it. First, the plot of the story was interesting. Secondly, I enjoyed the dynamics between Zach and Dusty.

Strong women stories capture my eye, this one of a woman competing in a men's arena, particularly was enjoyable. Even though Dusty didn't have any support, except her brother going in, how things turned around when she proved herself was rewarding. The author's ability to describe the action was almost as if I was there...the visuals she created was perfect.

I look forward to reading more of the series as further books are released.

This ARC book was complimentary, provided by this Publisher and NetGalley. I am voluntarily providing my honest review.
I enjoyed this well written modern day western about a strong bull riding woman and her sexy cowboy. Dusty has had a hard life and is in Colorado with her brother to try to win money at a rodeo to save their Montana ranch. Zach has brought his prize bull and has put up a half million dollar prize for anyone that can ride him for 8 seconds. Zach knew Dusty as a child before her family moved away. Dusty is known as the "Bull Whisper". A small part of the book was about her working her magic on Zach's bull to try to win the money,

This book had many layers and as the story developed you realized that Dusty & Zach's love was very special and they would have to be devoted to each other to survive all the trails that was ahead of them. This book had all the ingredients for a great movie.

I experienced a lot of emotions reading this book and was so happy they reach their HEA.

I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy provided by Waterhouse Press / NetGalley.
This book was sweet. It was a bit formulaic and predictable.  I read through it quite quickly.
n the first book of the series we are introduced to the McRay family. Zach McRay has never been able to settle down despite being engaged previously. He was never in love with Angelina and is not sure he's meant to find love until he is reunited with his childhood friend Dusty who has grown up to be a beautiful woman.

Dusty has secrets of her own and is determined to stay away from men because she has bigger things to concern herself with than falling in love. When she sees Zach again her resolve begins to crumble.

Will Dusty be able to trust Zach with the secret that she thinks will break them? Will Zach be strong enough to stand by Dusty no matter what?
Excellent read.  Liked it so much, I got the rest of the series.
I love hot cowboys. I love strong women. I love romance. Especially the kind with lots of sexy times. This book had all of those things, therefore, I loved it. Dusty is no waif, damsel in distress, helpless kind of woman. She's tough as nails, but has a heart the size of Texas. From the second we were introduced, I connected with her. She was so real. I wanted to be friends with her.
And Zach... I don't care if his eyes are two different colors, he's sexy as sin. His attitude and the way he treats Dusty are totally swoon-worthy. He was a gentleman, yet he knew when to set that aside in the bedroom. I love a man that goes after what he wants, and that's exactly what he does.
This was a fun story. I couldn't put it down, and I can't wait for more in this series.
I swear I've seen this book on Facebook everyday for the last few weeks, so I was really excited when I received a copy from Netgalley. It's a lovely story about 2 people, Dusty and Zach, reconnected after being apart for 17 years. They fell in love quickly and deeply, with a few bumps along the way. I was able to predict the ending about halfway through, but I still really enjoyed it anyway. This is my favorite type of book to read, full of drama and "instalove". Dusty and Zach are perfect together. I cannot wait to read Dallas' story. From the peak I got at the end of this book, I have a feeling Teasing Annie is going to be a great one.