Cover Image: Buzz Books 2017: Romance

Buzz Books 2017: Romance

Always a good compendium of upcoming books. I didn't realize that I had not sent in the review for this book back in 2017
Thank you for these Buzz Book peeks into what is ahead in books. Really like receiving these and going through the excerpts!!
Excellent guide for fans of romance  novels a group of new books that wil be published in the next few months.This guide comes out yearly and are an asset to reader booksellers book clubs etc. #buzzbooks #netgalley
Very usefull to discover blurbs and excerpts from authors I may not buy only from descriptions or quotations.
I really enjoyed getting this type of inside look at books that are coming out, especially since Tessa Dare was included and she is one of my very favorite authors.
Didn't even know I requested this....... and I can't delete it from my library... ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎  ‏‏‎
I always love reading these, and love the chance to find new books, series, and authors! I don't read 'Romance' often especially contemporary, but I really enjoyed some of these samples, and will have to keep an eye out for these authors!
I am excited about each and every Buzz Books!  These collections of excerpts are such a great tool for me when planning which books to add to my tbr and feature on my Instagram.  I especially wanted to look at a previous buzz feed book on 2017 romance books to add some more romance stories onto my tbr!
I love experiencing authors that I haven’t read before and previewing new series from old favorites like Tessa Dare. Now I have more books to add to my TBR!
I love these buzz books! I did find four books to add to my to be read list. Romance isn’t usually my go to or a typical read for me, but I am surprised to find a few I’d pick up.
Excellent teasers for a selection of books to be published in the upcoming books.
Ultimately downloaded because of Shelly Laurenston and loved every second of that chapter.
This book was a lovely collections of Storys. I really enjoyed reading them and I was thrilled for the excerpts for upcoming books.
I tried to read this one and just couldn't get into the short broken up stories. I will keep that in mind when looking at these types of books in the future. It had great potential and I do feel interested in some of the included stories. The format just didn't work for me.
i accidentally requested this one instead of the 2018 one, apologies! i've actually read most of these books already. i read the rest of the excerpts and promptly added the ones i enjoyed to my TBR. my favourites: the duchess deal, wilde in love and can't hardly breathe. some of them i didn't enjoy, unfortunately. but this is a fantastic way to find out about new books! can't wait to read the 2018 one.
Great compilation of excerpts from soon-to-be-published books! I love reading these because I always find so many great reads that I may not have picked up otherwise.
Great teaser excerpts to a fab variety of books. Helps to see what you might want to read next, and tempt you into trying new authors/genres. Recommended to help reading/buying choices
Thank you NetGalley for the opportunity to view these excerpts.

There are quite a few stories that definitely piqued my interest. Especially the Tessa Dare and Denise Hunter novels! These are two that I would be most interested in reading. I will definitely keep a lookout for those. Unfortunately, there were a few excerpts that weren't my cup of tea, so I skipped over them. However, someone else may enjoy them.

Looking forward to reading some of these books. Thank you for allowing a glimpse into these exciting stories.
I love having these previews to get me excited for what's to come. Thanks for putting them out there.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

So excited to read the Buzz Books: Romance 2017 edition to catch up on titles I’ve missed, but sure will love. There are some terrific authors included, with delectable excerpts. 5/5

Thanks to Publishers Lunch BUZZ BOOKS and NetGalley for this fun read. Opinions are mine.
As always, high-quality sampler. It's a great way for me to get into romance novels, as I've never been much of a romance reader. Will be purchasing some of the books listed in here. Thanks so much to Publishers Lunch for the excerpts!