Member Review

Review by

Ilana W, Reviewer

Last updated on 19 Oct 2017

I Recommend This Book

For those considering a career of ghosts (writing), The Complete Guide....by Teena Lyons is offering the right inspiration and guidance from the very beginning of the career. It explains the process, the pitching, how to use various opportunities ans the main techniques to follow at the beginning or mid-level career. 'It is difficult to write a book, which is why there are ghosts in the first place'. More importantly, it uses quotes from experts to illustrate the different stages of the process, which gives authenticity and the proper inspiration to move forward.
Although I personally found a bit redundant the first chapters, where the ghostwriting is described in the smallest details, till the end of the book I discovered many useful ideas, especially when it comes to setting up and developing a collaboration with 'the author', the planning and various techniques of approaching hectic and/or difficult personalities.
A book recommended to anyone considering ghostwriting as part of their writing career.