Fall From Grace

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 06 Dec 2017

Fall From Grace by Michelle Gross is another new read and author too me. This was a sad and beautiful love story. I'm not sure if this is a YA read, but if it is I would say it's more along the lines of mature YA.

I really loved both characters and I loved how their love story started so young. However, I felt that the things they were doing were just a bit out of reach for someone their ages. With that being said it still felt real at times. Kids now do things way to young...

I have a few reasons for my star rating. One they stay young too long in the book. I would have like more progression with their ages. The heartbreaking moment in the story where we pull away again, it just didn't break my heart. I needed more agony i guess(personal opinion) I also felt that when we reconnect again that it was in the last few chapters. It needed more fluidity with them growing up, teens, and then adult age.

However, for my first read by this author I enjoyed the majority of the story and got sucked in. I will check out more from Michelle. She looks like a fairly new author and I always enjoy finding new reads. 3.75 Prissy Stars.