Yours Truly

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 30 Nov 2017

Great characters. Fun and funny story. I enjoyed it.

- - Received copy through NetGalley - -
I love the comedy and humour in the book. Some accidents in it are hilarious. The romance is great, the characters are well written and the plot well developed. It’s a page-turner!
Where do I start? This was a crazy and funny story about Izzy working on a set for a tv show as part of a caterer trio. She also writes a blog about the show and has a secret crush on the main male star, Scottish hunk Cardwell.
Her scones are what he can’t live without, but being thrust together because a series of media frenzy outings, makes him protective of Izzy.
Throw in his big burly brothers in kilts,  a feisty best friend, an annoying paparazzi and the jealous female lead of the show and you have a great story!
Can’t wait to read more by this author!
I received a free copy of this book from NetGalley for an honest review.

Her boyfriend may be gorgeous, but he's a bit stuck on himself. Kicking him out may be the best thing Izzie Greene has done. Izzie's a caterer and her latest job involves providing the food for the cast and crew of a hit TV show. It probably helps that the show's star, one hunky Scot named Cardwell Bennett, has her thoughts in overdrive.

On the side, Izzie writes a blog about the show. She keeps that part of her life hidden from all but her best friend. She has to ask Delly for help as one piece of fan mail is a word puzzle that Delly is able to translate. Izzie's policy of never answering mail is being tested once she reads what it says.

Before long, everything in...

See Full Review
What an absolutely fun read!  This is the type of book that I can put myself into the character -and she holds true to how I think I'd react to things!  Loved it and want more!
A cute love story. Enjoyed it a lot. I love Izzie and Cardwell
Recommended for romance and chick lit readers
Seriously loved this one with its quirky characters and the fantastic humor throughout the story line. I look forward to seeing what develops, one of my favorite new reads.
This was such a fun read I absolutely loved it and just could not put it down.K. J. Pierce is a brand new author to me and I just loved her humour in this book and I cannot wait to try more a super read that will have you laughing out loud and unable to put it down I would recommend this book to all
This is my first book by K. J. Pierce.

What I liked:
The writing style
The characters
The humor

I look forward to reading more from this author.
Izzie should be having the time of her life, working as a caterer on the hit show Poe. Yummy Scotsman Cardwell, who plays Poe, is also easy on the eyes. Lots of adventure, with crazy actresses, nutsy ex-boyfriends, the evil paparazzi digging in the garbage. What is a poor girl to do? With her friends, and wacky cat, the story clips right along. Fun story, with a HEA. Hard to put this one down, and one I highly recommend. Great book and author.