The A-Z of Therapeutic Parenting

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 23 Jul 2018

I found so much helpful information and techniques in this book. Thanks very much. Would highly recommend it.
This book is full of great advice alongside the truths of being a parent.  Not only does Naish explain the subject well, she drives home the points in a way that is easy to understand and implement.  This book will make you a better parent (or caregiver, grandparent, ect) by helping guide you in the ever-changing, constant battles that arise in life.
#TheA-zOfTherapeuticParenting #NetGalley #Parenthood

An excellent guide for new parents and current parents. The book approach a therapeutic way to deal or prevent  with children difficult behavior. The subject are classed by alphabetical order and contains reference to additional material as books and websites.
Beyond excellent! This book immediately became our go-to book for advice. Sarah Naish just gets it. Many a time, we have gone to the book not expecting it to cover a particular issue but there it is. The theory is useful. The suggested actions are always worth considering. My wife and I are definitely better parents because of Sarah Naish.
Parents and even teachers or others that work with children benefit from this book. Yet, those that benefit the most of are the children. This helps with understanding of the student, which will assist in helping them in any way they need. This is a well designed and helpful book.