Cover Image: Buzz Books 2018: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2018: Young Adult Fall/Winter

Thank you NetGalley for allowing me to read this for an honest review!
I discovered those buzz books a few days ago.  So happy about this!  When you're a book addict like me you just love reading summaries and samples and learning about the authors, some you know and new ones too!
This book has 240 pages and it's just heaven!  All those books look interesting!  Girl in the locked room, That night, When we caught fire, Your own worst enemy, Frequency... ... ...   The list of books I want to read next just keeps getting longer and it's a good thing!  Thank you!

Review shared online!  Twitter, goodreads, amazon when published...
Wow so many good books coming out this fall and winter! I was really good about not over requesting but I did request one. I wrote the rest down to keep an eye out for later. Almost every excerpt is followed with a link to request the galley.  This is such a brilliant idea to expose the reader to genres that aren't normally something they would read or even look at! I wish more publishers would do this!
I absolutely love Buzz Books previews! I read this one early enough to where I am not familiar with the contents of many of these books and I am so glad to have a preview for these! Now I know exactly which ones I want to look out for a recommend to my students and blog followers. 2018 is am absolutely amazing year in YA books!
Very excited for Gilded Wolves. The other books look pretty good too, and I will be sure to look for them this summer/fall.
This Buzz Books edition had a record number of interesting titles that matched my interests! I read excerpts of books that I was already interested in - The Gilded Wolves, Girls of Paper and Fire, Ignite the Stars, Shadow of the Fox - and discovered a number of new titles: The Similars, A Spark of White Fire (A Mahabharata retelling!!)
There are some amazing books coming up later this year and I cannot wait for them. A lot of these are US which makes sense but hopefully we'll get them this side of the pond. I am most excited for Mammoth which sounds amazing.
What a great way to learn about new releases! I can't wait to read some of these exciting new Fall/Winter YA releases, especially "Girls of Paper and Fire" and "The Gilded Wolves".
I feel so blessed that NetGalley provides such a comprehensive collection of upcoming releases. Not only do they provide a collection of anticipated novels, they give some amazing excerpts as well!

What more could a book blogger dream of? Thank you so much, NetGalley!
Wow out of all of these books, I only want to read ONE of them!  I was kind of disappointed at the selections....hoping some other good books come out in the fall, too.
I was excited to see I had already requested 2 of these books! Can’t wait to read Girls of Fire & Paper and Shadow of the Fox!
This is great for seeing what is coming about in fall/winter and will be creating buzz among young adult readers. This was so helpful!
I love these YA Buzz Books!  There are so many great books coming up soon in YA and I appreciate having these samples to help me with determining my tbr list and blog coverage.  These books are very nicely organized.
The Spring/Summer 2018 edition of YA BUZZ BOOKS disappointed me with almost all fantasy/supernatural/sci fi novels. Fall/Winter fortunately included more realistic fiction to add to my TBR list. I will preorder WHEN ELEPHANTS FLY, THAT’S NOT WHAT HAPPENED, and SADIE after I finish this review!
Extremely excited for some of these but I'm really looking forward to Sadie and Shadow of the Fox! Thanks for the excerpts! I've now got several more books added to my TBR!
I am so so excited for these titles! Thank you for the preview. Especially looking forward to The Gilded Wolves, Shadow of the Fox and Sadie. I have my eye on others that I hadn't heard of before, too.
Loved all the great recommendations! The new releases cover a lot of different genres and I can't wait to read some of these new YA novels.
Thank you so much for posting these to look through. It introduces me to books I may not pick up before and gives me a chance to get a taste for what's to come later this year. It gets me so excited!
These editions are amazing! They keep me prepared and I love that I have a chance to read samples of amazing books that are yet to come!