Bolt

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 14 Feb 2019

I have been bolted and I love it. what an amazing adventure this book took me on. I was hooked from page one. I can not wait for the next book. This series is awesome
More storyline and less sex please.  Maybe I am missing the point but what happened to Angelique and her cronies did Bolt frighten them away without the reader’s knowledge? Maybe they return in part 4?  I got the idea that Emma and Reece were passionately attracted to each other but there is a limit on how many Uhhh’s and Ohhh’s  a reader can take! I accessed this title by accident, and although I finished the book I will not be reading more in the series.
While sci-fi is not usually my cup of tea, Angel Payne writes with just enough romance and seduction to make this story completely worth it.  Reese and Emma are not only making their boss/employee romance work, they are also fighting bad guys as Reese’s alter ego Bolt uses his superpowers for good.  But can the romance blossom when Bolts identity is made public? Or will Emma walk away not only from Reese but from her job as well.  With great characters and a storyline that had me hooked from the opening pages, Angel Payne does not disappoint.
Super hot,  super sexy and intence. I could not put the story down. I would love to be Bolted! I highly recommend this series.
If you're a fan of Angel Payne or you have already been introduced to and fallen in love with Bolt in Misadventures of a Superhero, you're going to want to pick up this book.  Ms. Payne has expanded that story and has additional parts to release after this title.

Emma works the nightshift at the Brocade, a trendy LA hotel.  Reece's family has Richards Resorts, and Reece is the man in charge of the Brocade.  By night, Reece is a supercharged superhero having been zapped in an experiment by the Consortium organization.  Life at the Brocade was bound to bring them together at some point, but the "shocking" chemistry they have couldn't have been predicted.  Knowing that chemistry alone cannot sustain them, will they be able to navigate a path never traveled before?
Kudos to Angel.... Loved the story of Reece and Emma.. First question I had as I read misadventures of a superhero was could it be as good? Well I have to say I loved the recap and added story.. Everyone is always looking to find their hero and Emma was lucky enough to catch a SUPERHERO... Wonderfully written and enjoyed the ride. Can't wait for the next installment.
I had already read Misadventures with a Superhero so I was pretty sure I was going to love this one too.  Emma works at one of the hottest downtown LA Hotels which happens to be owned by Richards Resorts and managed by Reece Richards.  There is chemistry between these 2 from the very beginning.  Reece was kidnapped about a year before and used as a science experiment for the Consortium.  His body now has electricity running through it that he can harness and use.  He is hoping in his spree to stop criminals that someone will kill him.  He has a playboy reputation but no one seems to realize he has changed.  Emma knows that deep down Reece is a good man but can she make him believe it.  The beginning of the book is from Misadventures with a Superhero.  Angel took the original book and gave it more details and a bigger storyline.

If you love hot sexy superheros then this is the book for you.  I loved it and am looking forward to the rest of the story.  I highly recommend this fun read.
Bolt Saga One:A powerful man… A shocking secret…Working the nightshift at a five-star hotel in downtown Los Angeles, Emmalina Crist has had her fair share of strange encounters. But none of them have prepared her for the experience of meeting the enigmatic Reece Richards.Emma’s connection with Reece is hot as hell and impossible to ignore.

Bolt Saga Two:The man behind the mask… The love she can’t give up…Sometimes, fighting the flames only fans them—as Emma Crist and Reece Richards have quickly learned. But Reece’s secret identity threatens their electric attraction when a face from his past reappears, leading to a confrontation that changes everything.
Bolt Saga Three:Bolted…and bonded…Happily ever after is a much different experience when the whole world is along for the ride—especially when life is racing at Mach speed and the prince is a real-life superhero. But Emmalina Crist is doing her best to keep pace ever since being swept off her feet by the charismatic Reece Richards, bad boy billionaire turned world’s most electrifying superhero.When I started reading I couldn't put it down I read the books in one day.Angel Payne is magnifysent writer.I cannot wait to read more of there books.Keep up the great work.You should definitely read this book.
I am a huge Angel Payne fan but superhero is just not my thing. I did give it a try and read the book and it is a good book if you like this type of book. I know people are probably going to say, well duh it is superhero and I knew that going in bu,t because it was Angel writing it I did read it. I'm not going to dog her out just because this genre is not for me. Sorry Angel, I have to stick to your other books, I'm not superhero material.
Do you like hot romance?  Do you like a guy in leathers and a mask?  You will love this book.  Reece is the ultimate superhero, not just in the saving the world type.  But oh does he do that.  He also saves Emma, in more than one sense.  This is a hot, fast paced book that leaves you wanting more.  I was never big on superhero stories but this one has me addicted.  Can't wait for more of this epic love story.
Where do I even begin?
*The writing is dumbed down and annoying, it doesn’t fit the genre (unlike the airhead tone of Fashion Victim which I forgave given the nature and setting of that book). I lived in LA. Just because people talk with a SoCal accemt and vocabulary doesn’t mean they should sound this stupid. I could not take the female protagonist’s POV. She was either too insecure or too horny. Right from the get-go. Hard to care about the sex scenes when I don’t care or even know the characters.
Next, description about how hot the hero is goes on and on, so repetitive and amateurish.
I get it. He’s hot. You don’t have to repeat it unless your writing is excellent and I can enjoy some delicious prose.
Next, the sex—does it have to start with sex?? These writers need to read more Anne Rice and learn how to write literotica that’s actually a great story!
I found the book had very choppy writing as well. A few chapters in and I didn’t know what the main characters’ motivations were, which results to me not caring.
The world-building and layering of elements as the book begins are also poor. Seems like the author relied on sex and nothing else. Does every other page have to be about his erection?

I had to DNF this after several chapters. I scanned the rest and saw sex but
no decent plot.

For more honest reviews, visit my YouTube channel and blog on www.bookbubbleZ.com
Bolt...
 I am sure that every woman out there has dreamed of her own personal super hero. Just as every little boy dreams of being one. Having it forced on you by a conniving woman and living with the shame .. Unemagineable. In walks Emma. the woman who saves him. The one that shows him he is worth something and is a good person. This was an amazing story! I cant wait til the next one!
Angel Payne has outdone herself! This is an absolutely amazing book and I loved it. Emma and Reece are fantastic and you will fall in love with them. I can’t wait to read more!
This book is basically a recap of the Misadventures of a Super Hero.  I enjoyed it way more this time around.  Reece and Emma have a mutual love at first sight vibe that quickly becomes an intense love story.  I'm glad it is continuing and cannot wait to read more.  I think we will get to battle it out with the Consortium in the next book. Angel Payne is a goddess when it comes to writing romance.