Model Marine

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: Not set

I would like to thank the netgalley site and the CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform editions for this partnership.

I was immediately attracted by the cover we see the beautiful Molly Monroe on the right in the foreground and in the background a woman with a camera a journalist perhaps.

We find Molly Monroe who had a future until the day she decided to join the Marine Corps. Except that her boyfriend drops her, her brother feels guilty, as for his mother, she feels betrayed. The people around her want to protect her at all costs when she knows how to do it alone. In the navy she is a kind of journalist until the day she is wounded.

A beautiful, captivating and moving story that recounts the life of Molly who wanted only one thing to join the Marine Corps. The author tells us this brilliantly.
Good book.  I got caught up in the story and the characters.  It is a story that happens in real life.  I highly recommend reading this.  The author nails it, in my opinion!
Better than expected. The character development was actually really good. The tropes in the book prevented me from fully loving it, however, this is a solid plot with a solid idea. Definitely not a waste of an afternoon.