Cover Image: Buzz Books 2018: Romance

Buzz Books 2018: Romance

Fantastic recourse book. I love romance and this list with previews are wonderful. I found Jane Feather again! I'd read her work a long time ago but had let her slip off my radar, I'm now reading Tempt Me With Diamonds by Jane Feather and it's a delight. I'm reading as fast as I can, many great authors to choose from.
Great way to be enticed by upcoming books to be released! I have my list ready for preorders! It is an easy way to try new authors to see if they fit your style or interest.
Great way to decide do you or don't you want to read.  Also a good way to see if you like how a author plots and presents a book.  This comes out every year so watch and pick up as it is available.
I want to read *all* of these books! This is a great compendium of upcoming releases in romance and related subgenres. I can't wait for them to come out.
This is a great preview of upcoming Romances. It's nice to see all the variety to be able to pick and choose. I'm mostly interested in historical Romance, but some of the others are tempting as well!
Love getting these introductory books with excerpts from many titles so that I can talk more knowledgeably with my library patrons. I'm a romance newbie so this is definitely also helping me find authors I like!
5 Stars for Buzz Books Romance for Fall 2018

ARC from Netgalley in exchange for an hones review !!  I need to make sure I do not miss these Buzz Book reviews. . I’ve made a list of several books to add to my TBR authors/ new books !!!

Judith McNaught- The Sweetest Thing
I have always loved this authors work - so 😄 to see this new book after 10 yrs

Intercepted - Alexa Martin

Karen Rose - Say Your Sorry

Angel Payne - Ignite ( yay downloaded from Netgalley )

These were just a few of the great finds I made note of ..,

Excellent summary with Chapter excepts - can’t wait for these reviews as they are extremely helpful & jam packed with great Info on upcoming releases !!
Buzz Books 2018: Romance is a helpful tool to highlight forthcoming romance titles. I look forward to this edition to help plan my purchasing. It's very useful.
A big thank you to NetGalley and Publishers Lunch/Buzz Source for the ARC. I am voluntarily reviewing this book. This is an interesting collection of upcoming romances. I think you can find new authors to try this way. It gives you the first couple of chapters to wet your appetite.  Of course it becomes obsolete once the books are out.  I wonder if they have this in other genres.  It does hold a wide range of romances from well known authors to not so well known.  I found it interesting and got some books to watch for.  I am not sure how to rate it. So just giving it a 3.
I have never read a Buzz Books before and appreciated this. It gives you a snippet of multiple stories and introduces you to authors that you might never have heard of, just enough to get you interested. There were definitely a few new authors here that captured my attention. Thank you, NetGalley.
I adored that I could visit and view books coming out - even by authors that I haven't yet read.  This was highly informative and I appreciate the opportunity afforded to me to read this.  I think everyone should check this out if they can.
Loved the excerpts and what is coming next. There are so many new ones and one from my favorite author didn't know will be releasing.
I am only reviewing the titles in the Fantasy or Sci-Fi genres.
Starting with Time Bridge: Cassie by Annie Becker. The prologue begins with the cliche of mood being as dark as the night, and hammers this is. With such an unoriginal opening I found myself reading everything with an eye out for more of these pithy overused statements, and found several others. All of which brought me farther and farther away from the story line. Overall: Not a book be added to my tbr list.

Next up: Unchained by Helen Hardt. She begins with very graphic, violent imagery reminiscent of the Anita Blake series. Fans of Laurell K. Hamilton will most likely enjoy this. As for myself I like a little less gore with my romance.

Next: Shelly Laurenston's In A Badger Way. I must admit that Ms. Laurenston is a favorite of mine and I do love her honey badger shape-shifters. This book picks up soon after the ending of the first in this particular series Hot and Badgered. Fans will love to see the story of Stevie and Shen, plus most likely large doses of Kyle. New readers most likely don't want to pick this up as their first book. Like Hot and Badgered, In a Badger Way seems to rely heavily on characters from the Pride Stories series. For long time readers it is fun to see old characters pop up a few years older than last seen. But new readers might be slightly confused.

Last: Ignite by Angel Payne. Like the Badger book before this is a second book in a series. The verbiage used makes it feel like a Young Adult Book, and thrilling story line that makes me want to share with my young teen. The amount of sexual references, however, in this small preview makes me very leery of sending it her way. Overall: new series for my tbr list, but warnings on it to keep my teen and tween out.
I love seeing this pop up in the feed, I always find some great books here to add to my TBR shelves.  I don't think my TBR is too appreciative however since I have so much to read already.
Another wonderful list compiled of upcoming romance novels. Fantastic selections along with interesting excerpts will make it easy for reviewers and readers alike to pick out their next great read. Thank you so much!
I love all the excerpts and I'm counting the days to read all of them!What a great and refreshing reads!
I don't quite know how to rate this, but I love getting a chance to sample some of the upcoming titles. This was too short, but a nice broad selection.
Thank you Net Galley for this excerpts of different Romance novels coming out in 2018.  I really enjoyed reading the first of many books. This helps me decide what to read next.   I am excitedly waiting for several books to be release.
I love these buzz books and the way they give you little teasers of great books. The links at the end to request for the books is super convenient as well. I'm especially excited for this one because judithmcnaughtisbaaaaaacccckkk!
Great way to see what's on the romance horizon! Thanks to Publishers Lunch for a super resource.

A NetGalley ARC