Cover Image: Erik

Erik

I loved Erik!  In previous books he seemed so cocky and such a player.  In this book, I got to see another side of him.  Of course I think Blue had a lot to do with his changes. Blue and Erik did not hit it off at first.  Erik could not understand why Blue was so rude to him until one day she blows and tells him.  Once Blue looked at Erik differently, she started to see what a good person he was.  I loved how much time he spent with Blue’s handicapped brother.  He was so good about Blue’s brother coming first, and him trying to help Blue.  I always love finding out more about the players. This book just touched my heart with how Erik was so supportive of Blue and helped all he could.  I strongly encourage you to read the book. I voluntarily read an Advanced Reader’s Copy of this book.
Erik Dahlbeck is the enforcer of the Arizona Vengeance and was recently acquired from the LA Demons in the expansion draft when the team was built.  He's loving life, woman, and hockey.  When the team has to take the team's private jet to an away game, Erik is instantly attracted to a flight attendant, but Blue Gardner wants nothing to do with him except to ignore him and serve him cold coffee!  Erik is not used to women not wanting him so he takes this as a challenge.

As Erik starts to realize there is more to Blue than meets the eye, he is starting to want to get to know her in a real way, not just a quick hook up, and that includes her handicapped brother, Billy.  As Erik starts to spend more time with Blue, he learns the real reason why she has not been so nice to him and then goes out of his way to make it up to her.  As these two start to get closer to their happy ending, a wrench is thrown into their happy world.  It will take a huge leap of faith for Erik and Blue to get past this issue to finally get their happy ending but it will be worth the wait!

I really enjoyed these two characters.  Talk about falling in love quickly!  I really enjoy the actual hockey game stuff you learn as you read this series from Sawyer Bennett.  I actually watch hockey but still have learned a few thing!  Of course we learn a few more things about the mysterious Tacker and we meet who will be Legend's leading lady in the next book.  I'm loving this series!
I’m having the time of my life with my new brothers on the Arizona Vengeance. We may be an expansion team, but after notching some big wins, the entire league knows to watch out for Erik Dahlbeck. That’s me.

The only person who doesn’t seem to think I’m so great? Blue Gardner, the hot-as-f*** flight attendant on our team plane. I sure wouldn’t mind joining the mile-high club with her, but besides bringing me lukewarm coffee, she won’t give me the time of day. Whatever I did to rub Blue the wrong way, my teammates think it’s hilarious. After all, we’re used to women flocking to us. #puckbunnies

When I run into Blue back on land, I’m shocked to learn how she spends her time off: taking care of her handicapped brother. There are layers to this girl I never imagined, layers I can’t wait to peel away. And that’s a new feeling for me.

But first I’ve got to find a way to melt that ice-cold stare. Because as much as I try to pretend I don’t care what Blue thinks of me, how can you not care when you’re falling for someone?

Loved Erik & Blue's story!! Story was beautifully written & their chemistry was off the charts hot! Great Read!
4.5 Second Chance Stars!
This was another fun, heartfelt, sexy addition to Bennett's Arizona Vengeance series. I really enjoyed the first book and couldn't wait for more of those sexy hockey players and Erik did not disappoint! I loved how Erik and Blue's relationship grew and evolved so naturally. Blue didn't immediately fall for Erik's playboy ways, she made him work for a date, and he was up for the challenge. They both have pasts they are not proud of, and are ready to put it all behind them, and have something more. It wasn't always easy but it was definitely worth the fight. I really loved both Erik and Blue, they were so perfect for each other, and their chemistry was explosive. I also loved the bond these sexy hockey players have, and their scenes together were so much fun. They give each other a hard time but they also support each other unconditionally. I am so intrigued by Legend and Tacker and can't wait to read more about them! This is a fun, sexy and passionate story and series!
4 1/2 STARS!

A down-to-earth, passionate connection! I loved Erik's story! He seemed like he was going to be an entitled jerk when we saw him in Bishop's story, but he ended up settling down into a really great guy. The sexy attraction between them was smoking, and the kind-hearted portrayal of life with her brother was really heartwarming. Loved it!

Arizona Vengeance enforcer Erik Dahlbeck is having the time of his life playing hockey with this great group of guys he's been paired with. He's living large and loving it all, until he runs into the one thing that he wants that it seems he can't have.

Flight attendant Blue Gardner has been giving Erik the cold shoulder something fierce when he flirts with her on the team plane. She knows guys like him, and she has no interest in being another notch on his revolving bed post. He's not sure why he rubs her the wrong way so badly, but he's bound and determined to get through to her. When he discovers she spends her off time spending time with her handicapped brother, he sees another side to her that just makes him want to spend time with her even more!
Wow - Sawyer Bennett does it again with Erik!  Its a second chance romance where the hero doesnt remember the first chance but thats ok because the second time is so much better.

Erik Dahlbeck is young, rich and part of the up and coming Arizona Vengeance hockey team who also just happens to be a bonafide player.   Blue Gardner is part of the team's airplane crew who happens to be beautiful, witty and really dislikes Erik,  The problem Erik doesnt have a clue as to why - until Blue tells him that they have met before 5 yrs ago and things didnt end well from Blue's point of view.  Now Erik is doing all he can to prove that the boy she met 5 years ago is not the man he is today.  Add in some noisy teammates and Blue's younger brother to the mix makes Erik book 2 in the Vengeance series my favorite so far in the series.

Ms Bennett seems to be getting better and better with each hockey book she puts out.  This series plus the Cold Fury series before I cant even imagine how she keeps finding her characters.  Blue and Erik are unique and so well written - I felt like I understood them.  The story is fast paced with a lot going on and with some new and interesting characters introduced.

If you are a fan of Sawyer Bennett's Cold Fury and Vengeance series' then this story is a must read, if you are new and love a good hockey romance pick up Erik I promise you wont be lost and hopefully you will become a fan.
Sawyer Bennett shoots and scores with ERIC the second book in the Arizona Vengeance series.  I had been looking forward to reading Erik Dahlbeck’s and Blue Gardner’s story since Blue shut Eric down in book one, BISHOP.  Sawyer Bennett did not disappoint.  ERIC was an unexpected and entertaining read.

I really enjoyed this story.  There were several surprising twists that added to the plot.  I appreciated all the details pertaining to Blue and her brother, Billy’s relationship.  Billy has spastic quadriplegia cerebral palsy. I love that Erik and his teammates treat Billy normal.

I enjoyed Eric’s and Blue’s personalities.  They both have a lot of depth.  I liked the reason that Blue was originally giving Eric the cold shoulder.  They both matured a lot over the years.  I think they connected at the right time in their lives.  They have great chemistry.

ERIK was interesting throughout.  The hockey scenes were skillfully described.  The story was well written.  I liked the references to the Cold Fury Hockey series.  I’m looking forward to Legend’s story next.  I voluntarily reviewed an advance reader copy of this book.
ERIK 🏒 by Sawyer Bennett was a wonderful read. I have come to rely on Sawyer Bennett for fabulous hockey romance and this one is no different.

The hockey was well done and woven perfectly into the story.  Erik Dahlbeck is all about the game, hockey, really is his life and he is fine with that and the woman who come in and out of his life. That is until Blue Gardner step in his life.

But this is something about Blue, the team flight attendant, that he just can’t seem to get over.  Though she makes it clear share has no interest, Erik just can’t seem to let it go.  This love/hate dynamic was electric.

I adored that Blue’s hate was about so much more than his “player” status and no I will not share more read the damn book, because the how this weave back to the past and who Blu is now is so well done I want the read to experience it first hand.

Ms Bennett delivered raw and often times hysterical male POV (*cough* wax comments) along side heartfelt dialogue as in this case  are that emotions are so much more than just love/hate that caves into lust that developed into deep love.

The how Erik starts to open Blu’s heart to his advances, the glimpses into Erik accepting he wants more than sex all kept me glued to my kindle.

I have come to love the Arizona Vengeance series just as much as Ms Bennett Cold Fury series and I looking forward to more of it!

The end…. oh the end…it made my heart 💖 so happy!

I am so excited for LEGEND and then DAX

This book is easily read standalone.
Erik hit on Blue on the plane when he first saw her, but she rebuffed him. She knew his type, once a player always a player. Erik was not giving up though. He kept running into her. This story includes a person with a disability. Erik showed Blue that he is after more than just a one night stand. Can he convince her? The characters are well developed and the story well written.
Erik(Arizona Vengeance,#2) by Sawyer Bennett is the next story for the hockey team. I suppose you could read this book as a standalone but I would read Bishop first. In that book is were we meet Erik and Blue. Erik is loving his new teammates and the perks of being an infamous hockey player. Women throw themselves at him. He is a hit it and quit it type of guy but there is one person who doesn't fall under his spell. Blue, the flight attendant from the team plane. She shoots him down every time he tries to talk to her. She looks at him as if he might be gum at the bottom of her shoe. When he sees her at a festival with a guy in a wheelchair he can't help but approach them. After finding out the guy is her handicapped brother Erik changes his strategy. An entertaining story of 2 people  who can't help but find love in each other. Erik is a good looking alpha male with a body to match. Sex appeal for days. Blue is a girl trying to juggle living her life as well as doing right by her brother. 4.5 stars for me. The chemistry between the 2 of them was through the roof. Looking forward to the next book.
The Arizona Vengeance series has quickly become a favorite with the amazing characters and captivating storylines! Erik is the well known playboy with his fair share of one night stands and Blue is the knockout fight attendant that catches his eye but refuses to give him the time of day. This story is about forgiveness, second chances and finding the one person who you want to be a better person for. If you're ready to fall in love with a sweet, sexy story filled with explosive chemistry then grab this book today!
Thoroughly enjoyed this story.

"Normally I'm all about peeling off the clothes, but I want so much more than that with Blue."

Erik Dalhbeck is a total player and women fall at his feet without him having to do much work. Unfortunately, Blue Gardner wants nothing to do with him...in fact, she's downright hostile towards him. However, she's more than her beautiful looks and, as he catches glimpses of her in different situations, he's finding that he wants to really get to know her...which is a first for him.

"I wish he wasn't so easy on the eyes, as it would make it a whole lot easier to ignore him."

Blue Gardner is focused on earning enough money to look after her brother. She pretty much lives for him and isn't interested in relationships or flings, especially with the likes of Erik. However, he slowly begins to win her trust and her affections with his genuine thoughtfulness and his attentiveness.

"Blue's hand feels right in mine. In fact, I don't remember anything feeling quite this right."

Erik and Blue were so sweet and super hot together! I loved Erik's persistence and his generosity, and how considerate he was of Blue's brother. Blue is really prickly to begin with and really focused on her brother's well-being. However, once she let's Erik in, they were sexy together and really quite adorable! An easy, feel-good read with a touch of angst thrown in.
Absolutely loving this expansion team!  Erik is the enforcer and a lover of women and women love him but there is no love lost when it comes to Blue, one of the flight attendants on the team plane. It just so happens they had a hook up in the past and Erik doesn't remember it but it made an impact on Blue and not a good one. She is not getting sucked back in or so she thinks. Erik has set his sites on her and he is not taking no for an answer and even if all they can be is friends he will settle for that...at first. It was fun to watch these two fall, and fall they did, right into each other's arms. This story had it all, hockey, loving, and enough snark to keep each us all going until the next Vengeance book!

Definitely highly recommended read!  This one can be read as a standalone.

**Received this ARC for review from the publisher via NetGalley**
Erik is not just another hot hockey player! He really has a heart of gold.
I am loving these characters in this new Arizona Vengeance series by Sawyer Bennett and Erik is no exception! He is patient and kind to not only Blue but her brother and that goes a long way to winning Blue’s heart!
He and Blue met five years earlier and they had great physical chemistry but he does remember their one night encounter.
She hates him for not remembering and treating her the way he did all those years ago, but as she slowly gets to know him Blue realizes that maybe she was judging him to harshly. People change, she has changed so why not give him another chance!
Erik is sweet, kind and persistent when it comes to Blue and he is allowing his heart to lead him to his ultimate goal!
Erik is the second book in the Arizona Vengeance by the talented Sawyer Bennett. It can be read as a standalone, but I recommend you read Bishop because he's awesome! We met Erik in Bishop and he's a sexy, talented enforcer for the Arizona Vengeance. He's also a serious playboy. He's been after Blue, the team flight attendant, but she wants nothing to do with him. I knew their story was going to be great! Erik knows there's something special about Blue and he's going to prove to her that he's worth her time. When he finds out she's responsible for her handicapped brother, he wants to be there for her. Not because he just wants one night in her bed either. There's just something about her that calls to him. Blue doesn't really even like Erik, but she's attracted to him. He's trying to tear down her walls and show her he's not who everyone thinks he is. Will a few perfect dates and a few big gestures show Blue that Erik is for real? I loved this story! I'm in love with this new hockey team of Sawyer's and I can't wait to read all of their stories. Erik is so sexy and funny and loyal. He really is growing up and trying to prove himself on and off the ice. Blue has had a tough life, but she's determined to take care of herself and her brother. I loved watching her fall for Erik and letting him into her heart and her life.
Another fabulous story by Sawyer Bennett.  It is the story of a second chance romance and so much more. Erik is such a good guy, Blue has a heart of gold, and Billy wins you over every time he is in a scene.  He has Cerebral Palsy and Blue is his only living relative.  She is trying to take care of him, and have a relationship with Erik.  It all seems very simple, and frankly in some other authors hands, it might have felt too cutesy or trite, and I don’t know how she does it, but Sawyer can take that same story, and make you feel all the feels for each character.  I even love and understand most of the secondary characters because she just has a way of writing that hits my heart every time I read one of her books.  Another 5 stars from me.
Yay!!  It's time for Erik and Blue!  I have been waiting to see what their story was since we met them in Bishop!  The tension between the two of them was so strong, I just knew there had to be more ahead for them.

Erik is your typical sports playboy.  New girl in every city, no getting tied down, happiest when he's on the ice.  Blue throws him for a loop, this woman has his attention and he can't figure out why, especially because she gives him the cold shoulder and won't give him the time of day.

Blue is a strong independent woman who has a lot on her plate.  A family tragedy has sent her world into a tailspin and she is just trying to stay afloat and do the best she can, especially when it comes to the care of her younger brother Billy.  At first she despises Erik, you will figure out why don't worry, but then things slowly change.  They start by being nice to each other, then they learn a little about each other...then BOOM they are finally giving in to the feelings that were just bubbling under the surface.

"If it makes you feel any better, you overwhelm me too.  Like you said, in the best of ways."

It's a slow build but once they got there??  Holy smoking fireworks!  It was like they were perfectly made for each other.  The respect they show for one another and the way they treat each other was beautiful (and HOT ;) ).  There was just something so easy going about it, even when things got rough, it was mature and heartfelt.  These two follow their hearts (for the most part) and it really does lead them down the right path
Erik Dahlbeck can have any women he wants except the one he really wants. Flight attendant, Blue, wouldn’t toss a glass of water on him if he were on fire, she’d probably throw a little gasoline, and everyone knows that but no one knows the reason. Erik’s obsession with learning why Blue hates him so much actually works in his favor; as he learns more and more about her he realizes that she really could be “the one”.

Blue Gardner has a lot on her plate; she’s the sole provider for her younger disabled brother and she’s got bills to pay. The last think she needs is a playboy like Erik Dahlbeck in her life. His reputation proceeds him and the fact that he doesn’t remember that they actually met before is not helping his case.

This is book number two in the Arizona Vengeance Series and so far Mrs. Bennett is two for two with this new series. We first met Erik and Blue in book one, in Bishop’s and Brook’s story and I remember thinking then that I really wanted the story of these two because they intrigued the hell out of me. I loved both characters. I like Blue because she seemed so real, like someone you could actually get to know. At one point she decided to forgive Erik for his past transgressions and be friends.  While she’s trying to work the friendship angle, Erik is trying to move to the relationship angle.

There were times when Blue would bring up the past and I kind of felt like she was taking stabs and being passive-aggressive. I mean, you said you forgave the guy so move on already. Of course, it becomes clear that Blue’s afraid of having her heart broken; more importantly, she’s afraid a relationship with Erik will take her back to being the person she didn’t really like being.

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at Erik, he shed the playboy image in record speed and became a one-woman-man for Blue. He’s a sensitive soul and when discovers everything Blue has on her plate,  he truly wants to help her and make her life easier.

While there wasn’t a lot of witty banter in this book, it was full of passion and I don’t mean the sexual kind (although that was present too); it was the kind of passion that meant they should be together; they just had to both get on the same page.

This was a quick read, it probably could be finished in one day,  but it was really well written. As usual,  there are supporting characters that grab your attention; there’s Tacker who I can’t wait to read about and Dax, but I have a suspicion that the next book will be about Legend and Pepper. (Pepper sounds like a firecracker).
ERIK was deeper read then I was expecting, I know that Sawyer Bennett dives into subjects that touch our hearts but this one was pulling at everyone of my heartstrings and had me balling like a baby. Erik comes off as a fun loving playboy but believe me when I tell you this man has a heart of gold, especially when it comes to Blue.

Blue was everything I expected from what I had seen from her in BISHOP. She is strong willed and doesn't take shit from anyone least of all Erik and we find out exactly why that is...and I must admit I didn't see that one coming. I loved her softer side as well and the way she was with her brother, Billy, was just beautiful.

ERIK is the second book in the Arizona Vengeance Series and can easily be read as a standalone but I can just about guarantee once you meet one of the team players you'll want to read about each of them. Up next is LEGEND but I am still patiently waiting for Tacker's story, we find out more about him in this book and I know without a shadow of a doubt I will be going through a box of tissues when I get my hands on his book. This book is easy to recommend to just about everyone, if you enjoy contemporary romance or if you enjoy sports romance this book is for you and if you enjoy the second-chance trope I would recommend this book to you as well.  Happy Reading!!!
What a crazy wild, and sweet emotional love story. I love the Cold Fury series. and the Arizona Vengeance spin off is just as fun and sexy. Erik has always been a player both on and off the ice, but there is just something about the team’s flight attendants, Blue Gardner. Blue doesn't have time for Erik and his parting ways, she has responsibilities that include taking care of her disabled bother. When Erik finally breaks through and discover that they have met before and it was not his best moment, he is more determine than ever to get to know her, and what he discovers is he wants more than a casual affair. Of course nothing goes as plan, and they have to fight to make it work. I though this was wonderful story, beautifully written, full of love, life and passion. I was hooked from the get-go. Next up is Legend, and I can't wait.