November/December 2018 Buzz Books Monthly

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 01 Jan 2019

I loved this collection of book excerpts and reviews for up and coming books. I loved the previous Buzz Books collections, and once again this one had me scoping out a bunch of new books, and adding them all to my TBR. I am most excited for  On Magnolia Lane.

A huge thank you to NetGalley for sending me a digital copy of these book previews in exchange for an honest review. I truly appreciate it!
Great Buzz Book for information on upcoming book releases. Wonderful excerpts and my TBR has grown exponentially, Thank you for the preview!
Buzz Books are always a precious resources to guide my research on the next book to read. Very wonderful excerpts and a very detailed list of upcoming books.
Great overview of some upcoming books that I never would have time to have picked up individually. Thank you for the preview! There's definitely some titles that I'll add to my To Be Read pile and that I can suggest in Reader's Advisory.
Unfortunately I wasn't interested in any of the books featured, so I will not be picking any of them up in the future.
This monthly and season look at what's coming out is so helpful! I look forward to seeing what's on the horizon. Thank you for providing those for your reviewers.
I always find these Buzz Books really useful.
It give me great ideas of what to look for and what books to put on my TBR.
LOVE THIS FEATURE. MANY THANKS. I always look forward to new buzz books. It's a great way to get a handle on forthcoming titles.
Love the buzzworthy books monthly compilations. I find so many books I need to add to my ever growing never ending TBR as well as a some I thought I'd like to read and realize that nope I'll pass for now. These files are great for any reader and so valuable in finding new books.
Couldn't find anything I was intrigued by this time, but I still appreciate the gems these collections can offer!!
Wasn’t really interested in any of the featured titles this time but I always enjoy seeing what’s new. I did however find some titles in the Publishing Preview list. Thank you Net Galley!
I always appreciate the Buzz Books Monthly--it's so helpful as a librarian to have that reminder of what books are coming up and taking a peak at some of the interesting excerpts. I use it to help me blurb books to customers at my library.
As always a great way to learn about upcoming books and even sample a few of them. Nov/Dec has only the titles coming out during this short span of time so a shorter read than the seasonal buzz books. Still worth the read and super informative. Will be waiting for the next one to come out!!!
This is an excellent way to get a sample of the coming books for November and December.  I have already picked out the books I want to read.
Thank you Buzzbooks and Netgalley for this ARC.

I enjoyed reading this latest compilation of new and upcoming books, and of course, adding lots of new titles to my TBR pile.
Brilliant as always! The  excerpts are so well chosen and make me long to read the books, and what makes it even better is that you can make a request and your wish may be granted!
I say this every time but I appreciate these volumes from Buzz Books.  This one was nothing short of excellent.  I enjoyed reviewing the literary favorites and emerging talents from fiction and nonfiction.  I have some new authors that I would like to try after reading about their books.
As always, this is a very helpful resource. I especially appreciate the variety of genres and styles included among the excerpts, and the day-by-day listing of forthcoming November/December releases.
What a great read with excerpts from many books I want to read in the future. I really enjoyed this buzz book monthly. These monthly previews always give me many reads to choose from and several titles to add to my shelves. My only suggestion for these monthly would be to add more excerpts and maybe author pages.
I rely heavily on my book choices from Buzz Books.  I am grateful to receive Buzz Books.  They show all my favorite genres to help me pick my choices.