Cover Image: Buzz Books 2019: Young Adult Spring/Summer

Buzz Books 2019: Young Adult Spring/Summer

There were a couple books I hadn’t heard about so my ‘to be read’ pile just got a little bigger. I’m probably most interested in Romanov.
I really appreciate this collection of excerpts.  It is great to get just a sample of upcoming books to see if you like the writing style before submitting a request.  Most of the books featured in this Buzz Book edition are new to me but there are a few that I am quite interested in including Bloodleaf and To Best the Boys.  Thank you for providing this valuable tool!
I enjoyed quite a few of these excerpts and I've definitely added to my wish-list My favorites in the 2019 sampler were: Romanov, Once & Future, Descendant of the Crane and To Best the Boys.  There were a few others in here that were not ones that I would typically read, but don't let that stop you from checking them out, just not my cup of tea.
I love earring about new titel in advance. I know what is comimg and it gets me so happy and excited.
I enjoyed quite a few of these excerpts and I've definitely added to my tbr. My favourites in this Buzz Book YA 2019 sampler were: Romonov, To Best the Boys and Once & Future. Those three I will be reading for sure. This sampler had a mix of contemporary and fantasy YA and is worth checking out.