Aly's Fight

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 14 May 2019

I loved reading Aly’s Full story. I had already loved watching her and her husband on TLC as their family grew. Her story is very inspiring. After going so through horrifying health issues as such a young age is was beautiful to read how inspiring her faith was during her journey. So happy they have found happiness with their little family and that she is healthy!
The Taylor’s have overcome so many challenges: cancer, infertility, adoption uncertanty and I enjoyed reading their story. Because I’m not religious the religious acpects of the book did not appeal to me but I appreciate their faith being a major part of their journey. They certainly have a unique and special story.

Thank you to the author, publisher, and Netgalley for the chance to read this book prior to its publication. The opportunity to read this book for free had no bearing on my rating.
Inspirational. Lovely book.  Going to use Psalm 128 for a situation in my life at this time. Highly recommend!

Thanks to author, publisher and Netgalley for the chance to read this book. While I got the book for free, it had no bearing on the rating I gave it.