Cover Image: Buzz Books 2019: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2019: Fall/Winter

I love when this book comes out.  It gives me a chance to see what new books are coming out.  I am glad that there is fiction and nonfiction.  I always find that I end up getting some books that I would not have if I had not had an opportunity to read a sample in advance.
I really enjoyed all the different books that were highlighted in this book. It was a great way to gain interest in new books to read!
Great selection. There are many entry's I am looking forward to reading. Can't wait to see what's coming for 2020.
Each issue of Buzz books is a terrific guide to the books being published in the upcoming season.Its a wonderful group of books that will be added to my list of must reads.#netgalley#buzzbooks
After I saw them here I searched and read some of the books you published (although I did not see them all at Netgalley).
Awesome little galley of whats to come! made my TBR list a lot longer! thank you for this! If you're looking for new authors to read, or just want to see whats coming up this is for you!
as anticipated, this list was a preview of 2019 Fall & Winter books, some which I had heard of and some of which I had not and added to my to-be-read list
Thanks for the information! I appreciate this compilation. Keep these available throughout the year.
great insight into the new titles. This catalogue is what it says it is: Enjoy the first pre-publication samples of new work from bestselling authors Tracy Chevalier, Jojo Moyes, Kevin Wilson, Jeanette Winterson, and Eoin Colfer, known for his Artemis Fowl YA series. Readers addicted to thrillers will be glad this edition is packed with them: J.T. Ellison, Jeff Lindsay (introducing the first in a new series), Olaf Olaffson, and especially Imaginary Friend, the long-awaited second book by Stephen Chbosky, author of The Perks of Being a Wallflower. At the end of most excerpts, you will find a link to the full galley on NetGalley!
Excellent book previews for new books published in fall/winter 2019. Gave me the info I needed to add several to my tbr pile. Thank you buzz books for this excellent resource. Very helpful in making book choices.
Love seeing the upcoming titles so many of these interest me . I can’t wait to read and suggest these to people.
Always looking forward to this! Love the teasers and the comprehensive list of upcoming books! I always highlight tons of books to add to my collection and always have something exciting to look forward to! Thank you!
Buzz Books is always a wonderful resource to getting sneak peaks at some of the upcoming books you and everyone else will be reading in the upcoming season. Love these little excerpts and the Buzz Books 2019 for Fall/Winter did not disappoint.
I love these. Let’s face it, everyone who downloads these does it with the sole purpose of opening it and reading it. The purpose of this is to discover new books, new authors and to (if you are smart) plan out which books to request when so you aren’t overwhelmed with a TBR list a mile long. None of us must be smart then because every time I get one of these I am just window shopping for books like, “ oh, I want that one and that one. That looks good too. Maybe I’ll read that one let’s just add it to the list.”

Anyone who loves books needs access to this to help them explore new books. The excerpts are the best part. I can’t tell you how many times an excerpt has saved me from requesting a book I know I wouldn’t like or would struggle to finish. Thank you Buzz Books! Ready for 2020!
I look forward to seeing these in my feed.  I always find multiple new books to add to my list of things to be read.  There are always new authors for me to find in these as well.
Super helpful guide to some of the most anticipated reads of next year. I’m already anxiously awaiting the next one!
Thanks netgalley for buzzbooks. Loved all the sneak peeks of the books. Excited to read them all  in their entirety. Really helps me find my next read and add to my TBR.
Selection of books not as good as previous editions, still enjoyed sampling the upcoming books and requested a few galleys.
I always look forward to the newest Buzz Books, they give a nice overview of what to expect in the coming months. Problems will not be finding new things to read, but rather keeping the TBR in check.
I always look forward to scanning Buzz Books for new books to add to my TBR. Several upcoming reads I’m looking forward to.