Cover Image: Buzz Books 2019: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2019: Fall/Winter

Looking forward to so many of the books coming up for Fall/Winter (and I've already read some!). It's truly great to be able to depend on Buzz Books to tip you off early to what is coming up in the book world so that you know what to look for and when. I'm pleased to say I've already been able to read JoJo Moyes, "The Giver of Stars"; Elizabeth Berg, "The Confession Club"; Ta-Nehisi Coates, "The Water Dancer"; Alice Hoffman, "The World That We Knew"; Elizabeth Strout, "Olive, Again"; Jacqueline Woodson, "Red at the Bone"; and Kiley Reid, "Such a Fun Age". I'm having a wonderful Fall reading experience so far - and I'm looking forward to more!

I'm sorry it took me so long to post a review but I had to pick this book up between other reads. Thanks to Publishers Lunch through Netgalley for an advance copy in exchange for an honest opinion.
Buzz Books are great for finding out what books are being released throughout the year.  They have them in different genres.  They don't help me with my every growing TBR.  I love reading them and getting the scoop on what is coming out next.
Very helpful list of buzz books to have - look forward to all the new book releases and seeing the next buzz list for 2020.
This was fun to read and see what's coming up. It definitely makes it easier to pick my next request.  I hope that we get one every season now. ;)
Found several I will be listing in my fall reading list, including Long Bright River, Last Train to London, The Giver of Stars.
I always enjoy the Buzz Books previews. The authors are great and there are always interesting tidbits to be gleaned from the previews.
So many great books to add to my TBR! I love these previews. It's a great way to get introduced to the new books that will be coming out soon!
There are so many fun releases this fall/winter season. The excerpts I read intrigued me, I'm excited to get my hands on these books.
I look forward to reading Buzz Books (I’ve read the Romance edition) in addition to the Young Adult and Fiction ones.
A great round up of what's next and I always find something new.
Thanks NetGalley!
I love these sneak peeks, but pity my poor TBR lists!  There are some great authors and soon-to-be-wished-for titles in here.
Thanks, Buzz Books!
This is such a great way to discover new books. The excerpts offer enough to help me choose which books I want to read or not. Thanks for making this available to us.
Great to get a sneak peak at some fab books that are around or just coming out. Nice to look at some books I might not have picked up otherwise
Thank you NetGalley for the ARC of Buzz Books 2019 Fall/Winter such a great insight as to what is upcoming!  Can't wait to read some of the new book in this little gem of a book.  I always look forward to reading snippets of upcoming books.
I love the Buzz Books catalog that Net Galley puts out, I either find new titles by authors that I love, and can either request galleys or am aware of when they are coming, or I can find brand new titles that I want to read and recommend to my patrons. This is a great tool for librarians.
What a great reference/way to identify new books.   Buzz Books gives a comprehensive list of books that are coming out in the Fall/Winter, perfectly organized by major genre.  And then, the reader can read excerpts of a slew of these exciting new titles.

Will definitely be downloading future issues of Buzz Books!
Thanks to NetGalley for the copy of the Buzz Books 2019 in exchange for an honest review!
This publishers launch is a listing of all the new and upcoming books for the fall/winter season, including fiction - notables and most anticipated, and non-fiction, plus new authors.
I love how this catalogs the various titles, with a quick summary of the titles.  Better yet, it also gives excerpts of many titles, and a link to request them via NetGalley.  I am in heaven!!
This is such a great preview of the upcoming titles, I can't wait to read many of the books listed in this Buzz Books review!
#BuzzBooks2019FallWinter #NetGalley
This fall and winter promise an abundance of fantastic reads by writers at the absolute top of their games. Buzz Books' guide to what's coming in fiction and nonfiction is giddy, generous, and useful in discovering old and new favorite fiction and nonfiction writers. Highly recommended for anyone who loves reading -- especially those who want to eke every bit of reading joy they can.
The Buzz Books 2019 Fall/Winter edition is packed authors and titles to explore. In the Fiction section, there are several I have made note of to purchase.
The Remaking by Clay McLeod Chapman
Imaginary Friend by Stephen Chbosky
The Sacrament by Olaf Olafsson

The Debut section also had titles I made note of.
Cold Storage by David Koepp
The Chestnut Man by Soren Sveistrup

The last section is Nonfiction had one title I made note of.
The Great Pretender by Susannah Cahalan
Buzz Books are a great way to be introduced to new authors and new stories.
Enjoyed this preview of upcoming books and added several to my TBR list; particularly enjoyed the excerpts so I could get a feel for how the non-fiction books would be.
I really didnt care for some of the new stuff coming out so I gave up on this book.  I just couldnt get into the stories at all!