How to Write a Business Plan

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 03 Aug 2019

Detailed and precise! The guidance provided gives clear directions and best practices For complex actions in a digestible manner. Much of the information is helpful to people who don't have mentors or access to people who can give such valuable advice.  Great Job.
A helpful overview for how to write a business plan.

Many thanks to NetGalley, the author, and the publisher for my ARC. All opinions are my own.
This was a very informative book if you have any need or desire to start a business. Things are written in a way that is easy to follow and gives you exactly what you need to start your business on the right track. Covering everything from your market, operations, management, business proposal, forecasting with your business, financial issues with your business, risks that you might encounter along with legal things to consider. It also talks about what to do if you want to sell your business. I really found this book to be easy to read, understand.
I teach a business class in high school My students have to write a business plan for class. This book will be really helpful for them. I recommend this book.
Four stars

Detailed and very useful information for anyone regardless of business knowledge.

I voluntarily read an advanced copy.