Cover Image: Everyday Keto Baking

Everyday Keto Baking

Great collection of Keto baking recipes.  Breads and other carb heavey foods being one of the struggles with doing Keto this makes it a lot easier.
I think this book has amazing recipes. I got myself very interested on the Keto diet

I will definitly continue with this recipes and try to loose a few kilos
This book was fine. Nothing that I couldn't find in a Google search for keto recipes. It's a good beginner book to have but I feel personally it would just end up gathering dust in my kitchen.
A great book with a lot of baking recipes that are keto friendly. the books is organised into various sections with breads, cakes and even soup recipes available. the recipes do not require a lot of ingredients and are easy to make. quick and accessible keto.
As the keto diet is trending , there is no need to sacrifice your cravings for bread , cake etc. You can make them using coconut flour and almond flour by following the 80 recipes in this book. Wonderful book to own......
Some great at ideas in here's. It's nice that she explained that he flours in the new beginning as well. So many great recipes In this book from pizza to soups and pies... Even not on keep you'll love these
Great easy way to learn the best way to make good baked goods keto friendly. I know it can be rough to find a good baking keto book. Well look no further because this is it! Great simple recipes that taste amazing!
I have had vague run-ins with the keto diet and I requested an opportunity to check this book out to get a better picture as to what it might entail. I did not get to read the whole thing before I lost access to the book (as it happens with some advance review copies) but what I did register was a very pleasant surprise!

I have been going through multiple cookbooks in the past couple of weeks, mostly because my time with them was running out and it was now or never. I sometimes learn something very new from a few of them and this was one such book. I may not be completely sold on the idea of a keto diet or have the capacity to see it through, but I do see the advantages of some of the suggestions. There were so many interesting options of things to bake and put together that it has me excited to buy cauliflowers soon, which obviously indicates that a lot of the recipes have cauliflower and they also use coconut flour and almond flour. The last two ingredients I have very easy access to which is yet another reason I should give the recipes I looked at a chance sooner rather than later.

Overall, I got more out of this book with just a minimal investment of time than I thought I would which is always something of a gift. Followers of the Keto diet may find a lot to help them in here, and even those who are not (like me) will also find new ideas and suggestions of value in these pages. A few recipes are vegetarian and a few vegan but many can just have some ingredients substituted to make them different. There were enough such recipes to satisfy me.

I received an ARC thanks to NetGalley and the publishers but the review is completely based on what I got from reading the book and my interest in new and different recipes.
This was a well set out book, with a great variety to suit all tastes. Simple to use with everyday ingredients. The pictures where a lovely addition. This book is a good all rounder  for every occasion.
I liked how good the recipes were written, I am not someone who is on a keto diet, but i think this would be good for someone who is. I would have liked to see a photo for each recipe, but I don't think it took too much away from the recipes. That drawback is just a personal thing of mine.
I love this book I use it to make delicious desserts with for friends and for myself. I couldn't ask for a better book to be easy access to me than on my kindle.
A good selection of recipes with easy to follow steps. Following Leto isn’t easy and this does help and offer guidance and how to get started
This cookbook contains good looking and sounding recipes.  If you buy or make the flours (almond, coconut, etc.) ahead of time the recipes are much easier.  The recipes are not for unusual foods but are for common food that you miss when on a diet or eating healthy.  I love the recipes for cinnamon raison bread, waffles, and pancakes.  I can’t wait to try the many cakes and muffins.  This is definitely my kind of cookbook!!!

I received an ARC from Quarto Publishing through NetGalley.  This in no way affects my opinion or rating of this book.  I am voluntarily writing this review.
For those who love the sweet treats such as cupcakes, doughnuts, berry cobbler or want sweet and sour meatballs, chicken nuggets or pizza but want to reduce the carb input, then this is the book for you.

This book contains eight chapters beginning with an introduction to keto baking, explaining the different types of low carb sweeteners you can use and the different low-carb flours that are available.  Included is a handy conversion chart for each type of sweetener including its uses and other qualities.  There are also recipes for making your own dairy free milks.

The following seven chapters contain the recipes and are split into Breads, biscuits & pizza, Waffles, pancakes, muffins & doughnuts,  Cakes & cupcakes, Brownies, cookies & bars, Pies & tarts, Soups & smoothies and Savoury bites & meals.

There is only some colour photography to accompany the recipes, the measurements are in both imperial and metric terms.  For those with allergies, it also indicates if the recipe is gluten, grain, dairy, egg or nut free.

Now I have noticed when looking online for some of these ingredients (such as the flours and sweeteners) that they are expensive in the supermarkets, but it does appear from the recipes that you don't need much of it, so that's good.  There is a list of resources at the rear of the book, but it is aimed at the American market not here in the UK, though at least one did deliver with a massive shipping fee!

I received this book from Netgalley in return for a honest review.
The recipes were all very simple and easy to follow. The ingredients were all easy to find and there were even suggestions for substitutions. Can't wait to give a few of these a try!
This had a lot of interesting recipes and was well organized. I had chosen to look through this just to get some different recipes. I did find it off putting for all the coconut based ingredients, I hate coconut flavored stuff but I believe if I would have been willing I could have substituted other milks and flours.
Everyday Keto Baking
by Erica Kerwien
Fair Winds Press, July 2019

I've been following a low-carb diet for about six months now, and the one type of food I really did miss was baked goods! Not so much the sugar side, but rather the texture and "mouth-feel" of pastry etc.

Eliminating wheat flour does limit the number of traditional cake/biscuit/pastry recipes you can use due to the vagaries of substituting and using coconut flour or almond flour - you really do need a specialist book from someone who has plenty of experience using alternative flours, and I am delighted to say that for me, this book works admirably, providing detailed but easily understandable guidance.

Even if you are completely new to low-carb or keto, this book will help you through each step to enable you to produce beautiful and delicious home-baked items for the whole family to enjoy.  If you have family members who need to have dairy-free recipes, you can substitute with nut milks and even easily substitute for eggs if necessary.

I am trying to reduce the amount of processed sweeteners I use to a minimum as I am finding my tastebuds are now appreciating many foodstuffs as being naturally sweet enough, but this book is fabulous if you are happy to use sweeteners in your cooking or if you are new to this way of eating. There is no need to miss out on your favourite indulgences any more, or feel guilty about eating them.

Enjoy!

Thanks to the publisher for allowing me a free digital copy of the book via NetGalley in return for my honest opinion and review.
Great book with interesting ideas. I like it has variations of normal food in it too. It has a great range of recipes for various meats and meals I think I’ll enjoy
This book has some deliciously enticing recipes for baked good for those following a keto diet. This book succinctly goes through the alternatives for common ingredients to fit in with the requirements of the diet. It also has recipes to make some lovely butters to either use as part of the recipes in the book or as part of other parts of your keto diet.
This cookbook has a huge amount of information for anyone that is going to do low carb baking.  I am not trying to do keto, but I need to lower my blood sugar. Using the recipes in this book, I can make chocolate muffins, cinnamon strudel bread, or pancakes without raising my blood sugar.   Erica, also, includes countless tips - sugar substitution chart, how to make almond flour, different types of flour ....

I will be using the yummy recipes from this book for many years to come.   Thank you netgalley for allowing me to read this book in exchange for my honest review.