Life Coaching

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 19 Aug 2019

While this book won't turn you into a life coach overnight, it does have a lot of helpful tips and ideas compiled into one straightforward text. The content will give you some useful ideas about how you can effectively apply various strategies when working with others and it introduces ways to examine goals and progress in order to maximise results.
This book is an uncomplicated introductory text for those considering working with others in a coaching capacity, as well as those wishing to coach themselves towards improved performance. It is simple to follow, and by practicing the concepts presented throughout you will get a good start at learning how to create practices that lead to achievement.
This  book is full of information and practical tips on how to improve your life. The author discusses releases your blocks, setting goals, using visualization, meditation and so much more. I love the stories and examples the author shares. Thank you to Netgalley and BooksGoSocial for a copy in exchange for an honest review.
This book is really helpful as a short life coaching course. Being unable to commit to meeting with a life coach this book has been (and will be) invaluable as a resource for supporting growth, personally and professionally. I will be recommending it to family and friends.
This book is so magical and helpful. I’m at a point of my life right now where I need to make choices and changes and that can be sressful. This book contains msny helpful tips and ideas to help you get back on track. Definitely recommend!
This book is like having a life coach sit down and ask you questions. It explains the process of life coaching from one appointment to the next. If you've considered hiring a coach, this will explain how the process works.

Looking forward from where you are - want to go from here to there (even if you don't know where "there" is?  Want your assumptions challenged? This is for you if you'd benefit from examples on how to attract a life you have only hoped for.
This was an advanced copy from net galley - thank you

I have recently been promoted to management  in my work role so have been searching out anything I think may be of help in my day to day role

This is an amazing book - absolutely loved it - so many tips and approaches I will be using not only in the workplace but also in my life - not only with colleagues but with family and friends.

Highly recommend