Aberrant Season 2

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 31 Jul 2019

An over the top, testerone fest reminiscent of an 80's movie team-up of Chuck Norris, Sly Stallone, and Arnold.  The dialogue in this is cringe worthy but overall this was kind of fun in a "How Did This Get Made? kind of way.
A decent hard-boiled action/thriller/conspiracy comic, that only about half-way through proves you really needed to have read previous trades.  Until then I had some good enjoyment from the interplay of nut-cracking balls of testosterone facing off.  I gave the rest a miss, just in case the gods are good to me and I see the previous – in the light of the story from the beginning, this might well be completely excellent.
Lots of action and some well placed twists and turns. I didn't read the first volume in this series but the story is told in such a way that the reader can easily grasp what has happened before. The artwork is good with great colouring and the story is hard- hitting and imaginative..
Intense action combined with visceral images for a unique graphic novel experience.  Recommended for mature readers who enjoy this medium.
Those Action Lab Comic and there copyright marks!!! It was the last time I pick some of them. Unreadable and just a weird, for not say stupid, marketing choice...