Cover Image: Mother Knows Best

Mother Knows Best

Claire and her husband suffer an unimaginable loss with the death of their son. Ethan wants to have another child but with Claire's medical history they are playing with fire. Claire finds a doctor doing experimental things to ensure a healthy child. The doctor takes most of Claire's egg and mixes it with his assistant's healthy egg and uses Ethan's sperm. So in reality the baby has 2 mothers! It is all hush hush as it is against the law but once the truth comes out, Claire runs as she is 8 months pregnant. The book is told in before and after and from different points of view. I read this book in an evening as I literally could not put it down! It is the ultimate love story for a mother and her child. I received an advanced readers copy and all opinions are my own.
Mother Knows Best is a creepy psychological thriller. Well written and well developed characters. I would definitely read more by this author.
Thank you to NetGalley and the Publisher for allowing me to read an ARC of Mother Knows Best.

Mother Knows Best grabbed me right from the start and didn't let go.  The science in the story was easy enough to understand that I didn't get lost.  Everytime I thought I knew what was going on there was another twist.  This was very enjoyable read.  This was my first book by Kira Peikoff and I can't wait to read more!