Cover Image: Snapshot

Snapshot

I wanted to love this book. The concept was so good and I was gripped by the book from the beginning. Then Kennedy made some choices that just made no sense to me and I was just looking to see how everything was resolved. It was a very interesting plot and was a good book except for the use of a few slurs which I understand why they were used but it really wasn't necessary. Overall I would probably try another book from this author.
Breathtaking oceanfront views, friendly locals, festive meals. At first, award-winning photographer Kennedy Wade’s magazine shoot in the Bahamas is more play than work. Until she loses 48 hours of her life after flirting with a sexy stranger. Until her camera goes missing—and once back in the States, she feels certain of being watched. So when Kennedy gets an unmistakable warning to quit digging deeper, she’s not about to give up. His instructions: confidential. His orders: stop a traitor from posting photos threatening national security. But former Special Ops agent Zeke Foster’s instincts are telling him something isn’t right with this picture. Especially as Kennedy challenges his special skills and lethal tenacity to get her life back and find the real story. Soon she has evidence that casts everything she and Zeke thought they knew in doubt—and puts them on the same team. Nothing will stop Kennedy from exposing the truth. Not losing her career, being personally exposed, or a cost far more than she ever imagined . . .
This was a pretty good read. It was an adventure that was quick to get through with two characters I enjoyed following. I look forward to reading more from this author. I highly recommend.
**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book
I really didn’t like this. It reads at homophobic and the heroine makes a ton of illogical decisions throughout. The overall plot is implausible in 2020, when even if an ultra-conservative influencer were to be captured on film in a gay relationship, it wouldn’t dominate the news cycle god than two or three days tops. It wouldn’t result in death threats and multimillion dollar pay days. This was just... a lot.
Camryn king definitely goes against the grain, and this book is no exception.  She was a way of not throwing shade, but will truly tell you her view points about how things really are.  It's an exciting, standalone read that will make you want to pay more attention to how things really go here in the states.  A great read as usually and I really enjoyed it.  Great job.
An exciting page turner. Several surprises. A little earthier than I prefer, but quite clean and mild according to most people's standards. Some great characters. Kind of wanted more of a wrap up of friends, but then I can imagine my own happily ever after for all. The next one does not appeal to me. I was hoping it was the book being written by the protagonist of this book and that her tale would continue after that. Wrong!
I enjoyed this book immensely. So fun! And sweet.

Many thanks to NetGalley, the publisher, and the author for my ARC. All opinions are my own.
This book was very well written and such an interesting read! By the end I thought maybe this really happened to someone the author knew?! Or herself?! Lol who knows?! I definitely recommend reading this book! There was suspense! Action, drama, just an all around great read! I highly recommend it! Thank you Netgalley and the publishers for sharing this book with me!