Dads

Pub Date:   |   Archive Date: 30 Apr 2020

This beautifully-photographed picture book shows a variety of dads in real-life settings, supporting their children in meaningful ways. This would be a great gift for Father's Day, birthday, or any time to acknowledge the wonderful blessing of having a loving dad in one's life.
What a great concept! Such a lovely, heartwarming book. I realise this is for very young children but it had me thinking how nice it would be if some of the photos were captioned. Nothing much, just who they are, why the moment is special, what year, etc.. that way the emotional connection can be even stronger.
I received a free digital copy of this book through NetGalley. The cover needs work to be more appealing but I love the diversity that is represented. It just needs more wow factor to grab attention.
Thank you netgalley for providing this ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Beautifully crafted storybook with black and white photos as well as in color of dads doing every day things. Wonderful illustration and tribute to dads everywhere.
Beautiful «demonstration» of what dads can and should do to/with/for you. I really like the concept but also the facts that it was presented with real picture of dads with their kids, it makes it looks more real, more true. Simple but well done!