Cover Image: Coming Home To Seashell Cottage

Coming Home To Seashell Cottage

My favourite of the books so far. A little far fetched with all the twists and turns but a good read none the less.
Really great book with plenty of twists and turns and likeable relatable chsracters, a must read. I look forward to more in the series
I really enjoyed Coming Hone to Seashell Cottage. Though Clare didn’t want to return to Ireland, I’m glad she did as I had rarely read about Ireland and thought I learned a little more about that setting. I especially enjoyed the relationship of Clare and Ben. This was the first book I have read of Jessica Redland’s but plan to go back and complete the series.
Well written and entertaining book.  I enjoyed the plot, setting and the believable characters. I highly recommend this book.  I received an arc from the publisher and this is my unbiased review
This is the fourth book and last book I have read in this series and I am loving it more as I go through them. These have been beautifully written and are doing Jessica Redland proud of her work.  I hope she will be able to keep going with these for a long time yet. We meet the same group of friends in this novel as the last one but in different situations but this could be a stand a lone or enjoyed as on series. Another 5 star book Jessica, well done and keep up the great work that you produce for us to enjoy..
An excellent, touching and lovely story from Jessica. It is so real life that i'm feeling as though i'm living through the character. The heartache and everything. I practically cried while reading the story. What a great writer.
Full of twists and turns “”Coming Home to Seashell Cottage” was a book I couldn’t put down. A relatable tale of friendship, love, and past confronting the present, the characters came alive to me and I almost felt as if I was part of their inner circle.  I look forward to more books by Jessica Redland.
I enjoyed this book. The characters are written realistically and are very real life feeling characters. Quite possibly the best thing of this story is how the author is able to depict a friendship so authentically to the point you can feel apart of it.

I loved the authors writing style as it drags you in from the beginning and leaves you not wanting to put it down, which for a final story is a wonderful thing. I typically have a hard time with final installments as I don't want to say goodbye to the characters I've grown to love - but this is written in such a beautiful way that I don't feel the sorrow that usually comes with the closure of a series.

Overall, the plot was enjoyable and kept me excited to turn the page. The authors narrative style really brings the characters to life and helps them jump off the page. This book was the perfect mix of friendship and a splash of mystery.
This final story focuses on the last and most enigmatic of the trio of women we have (by now if reading in order, which I happened to do back to back just to get my fill of them) heavily invested in, emotionally. Clare is a vibrant personality. She lives in a cut-throat world, and she only lets a few people in. One being Sarah, the chief friend who gets very sidelined in this (another realistic take on female friendships) and the new bestie, Elise. There is also Ben, Sarah's brother, who has always been a constant reassuring presence in Clare's life. Some of the secrets of her life were to be expected given the multitude of hints provided to us with the character sketch. The unexpected parts were what happens after and during all the reveals. There are a lot of stories hidden around Clare's story, and although she shares the space on the pages with so many other people you have to feel for her and with her. The situations are a little too coincidental even for a book in this genre but worked quite well when you are done with the whole.

My favourite part once again was the very realistically depicted friendship between the three. The dynamics change and shift, and while in a conundrum of the type they were in, it is easy to get swayed by the thought of ignoring it. They do just that, and things get more convoluted.

Overall I enjoyed the author's narrative style, the characters and the total time I spent with the characters described between the pages.
I received an ARC of the book thanks to the publishers and NetGalley but the review is entirely based on my own reading experience and nothing else.
I really enjoyed this book. It had a lovely setting. Great character development and an enjoyable storyline. Each of which follows a new set of characters. So you do have to read them in order. But you can if you want to if you want the back story of the other characters whom pop up in them.
This has to be one of my favourite books, I loved it from the first page to the last.  There are so many things happening to keep your interest and so many likeable and not so likeable characters

Clare left Ireland when she was 16 and never wanted to return but work forced her back to the place that had caused her so much heartache.  Her loyal friend, Ben, is always there to listen and support her but she finds it hard to trust after her first love ended so cruelly.  When Clare receives a letter from her aunts solicitor following her death it opens up old wounds that need answers.

Supported by Ben and her two friends Clare finds the strength to revisit her past and find out what is really Important to her.. Only then can she find her happy ending..  If you like a book with a bit of mystery as well as friendship and loyalty then this is the book for you
This book was hard to put down. I devoured it in two sittings. The story was so captivating it made you not want it to end. I love it!