Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Romance

Buzz Books 2020: Romance

Overall a great read to get peeks at upcoming romance books in 2020. All the authors were wonderful and I enjoyed the stories.
I wish to read the whole story as I got the opportunity to read the excerpt of each story. Really when you are a fan of romance you will enjoy the read with a lot of imagination and with laughs while reading.
This was helpful! Obviously had to answer the previous questions as "no" since this was a compilation for librarians/bookellers.
I always look forward to checking out the latest Buzz Books. This is such an invaluable resource for readers everywhere. I can always find at least 3 new to me titles to add to my ever-expanding TBR.
What a great sampler! All of them sound so good. I’ve added quite a few to my tbr.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for these sneak peaks!
Thank you Buzz Books for creating a wonderful resource of upcoming Romance reads! I found so many I loved, added far too many to the to be read pile, and I may be behind, but I'll be grabbing the 2021 edition as well. Thanks again!
I found quite a few books I'm excited about in these previews! Definitely going to have to add a few to the TBR lists. I'm definitely enjoying the snippets we get in the Buzz Books guides.
Thank you for providing this summary of upcoming romance books. to be published in 2020. It was a pleasure to read the Buzz Books summaries.
This is my first time experiencing a Buzz Books guide, but what an amazing experience it was!

This is such a fantastic way to discover new authors and find new books to look forward  to. I loved that they included the ability to click straight onto the Netgalley page. Needless to say, I have just expanded by tbr by a lot!
Even though 2020 has already passed, it was a year full of incredible new releases, especially in the romance genre, so this is a great way for me to look back and discover all the titles I've missed, the ones I need to prioritize, and to take note of the authors to look out for in the future!
Lots of great new releases! I added a few to my books to read! I love being able to sample new books so I can discover new books I want to read.
Good mix of previews and what to expect.It gave me some good ideas on what I wanted to read.  It was great to see more diversity. You can't go wrong with Brenda Jackson and Vanessa Riley.
I never have anything bad to say about these books because it gives you a sneak peek into upcoming releases. There is always a good mix of authors being featured along with release dates. Being able to read excepts definitely gives it another element because there have been books I wasn't sure about buying and then having those few chapters ended up selling me on the book.

I love these because most of the time I discover a book coming out that I didn't know about at first or some hidden gems. It's a great resource to keep you updated on upcoming books.
This was my first time downloading this Buzz Book and it was fun to see about all the fun books coming out.
I enjoyed this resource and would like it for my personal library, but it's not one I'd add to the school library where I work at this time.
There was some interesting excerpts in this book, but only one that I'm really interested in continuing with. The Roommate piqued my interest and I really enjoyed reading the sample of it. The other books weren't for me.
It was so nice to be able to read excerpts from each of these books. I discovered new to me authors that I might not have otherwise known about.
I also tend to only read contemporary romance but after reading an excerpt from a historical romance and totally loving it I am definitely going to be expanding my book horizons in the future.
I’m so glad I got a chance to read this Buzz Books 2020 romance preview!
It is interesting to get a taste of each story!

I love the way that Buzz Books shares so much of new releases (when you get it before the books are out, that is.) and look forward to reading more of some of the books mentioned.

*Note: I do not recommend each of the books mentioned in the Buzz Books 2020: Romance.
Once again I loved this year's Romance Buzz Book!  It is chocked full of every type of Romance you could ever ask for; Contemporary, Amish, Western, Suspense, Historic, etc.  This is the best way to find new authors and new styles every year!!  Thank you NetGalley for allowing me to read it again this year!!
As this is a sampling of (at the time of reading it) upcoming romance titles, obviously I treated this more as market research than as a singular title to be reviewed. However, I want to make it clear that I so appreciate these Publishers Lunch collections; they are an incredible resource for keeping up to date on the year's titles by genre. More than once, I have finished an excerpt with a cry of "wait, that's all??" and then can't believe that I have to wait until the book's publication. Please keep always providing these, reviewers thank you.