Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

What a treat to read excerpts and blurbs from upcoming books.  I can plan ahead and anticipate great books and some of my favorite authors.
It was great getting a sneak peek at the books that will be coming out soon! I like how it’s separated out by genre. This is a great tool for figuring out which books to request.
Love seeing all the books coming out.  I want all of the books! Can't wait until I can ask for some of them.
I am so excited for the preview of fall and winter "to be reads"! I have added several to my list. And I really appreciate the links to request advance copies. I look forward to reading nearly ALL of the books featured!
I am always so happy when I see the Buzz Books excerpts and lists for upcoming publications!  So helpful when planning your reading list for the year and to be able to plan around the publishing dates!  Thank you for making this available to us - your loyal NetGalley readers!
I was excited to see a new Buzz Books. I love to get a sneak look at the books that will be coming out my reading list always great increases.
I always enjoy seeing what is coming up for the next season!  Thanks Buzz Books for the sneak peek!

This is an excellent resource and I love reading the excerpts.  Thanks, again.
Loved getting a look inside this fall’s notable books.   Can’t wait to read some of them.  Especially genres that I wouldn’t normally read.
What a great preview to some of the upcoming books for this Fall and Winter! I love the inclusion of the excerpts, they are really helpful in deciding which books I want to read and promote.
This is a fantastic overview and preview of many of the upcoming book releases. The guide is divided into parts: a list of the many anticipated novels by genre and then a brief synopsis and excerpt from several select titles. Not only does this expose you to upcoming titles with which you may not be familiar, it also provides links to request the titles directly from Netgalley. This is an excellent resource for readers and reviewers.
I have always been curious about this, so I finally downloaded one. It's filled with wonderful summaries, excerpts, and exposure to new authors. I've definitely added a few new titles to my towering "to be read" lists.

I really liked being able to sample a bit of the writing style before I decide to read a book.

I'm not sure how often I will look at these, but this one was definitely interesting!
I love receiving these buzz books previews. They really help to draw my attention to books being published in the fall/winter that were not on my radar.

Unfortunately there were not that many books I was interested in this time around. I did find and request one! (The Midnight Library looks so good!) But none of the others looked interesting to me.

I will however use this to help sell the new releases that are coming my way in my store this fall/winter. Thank you for allowing me to read this preview.
Oh, I had no idea what to expect from the Buzz Books, I kept seeing it on my GR feed, so, I decided that it was finally time to read it.

I may have been a bit sceptical at first but now I'm convinced. Plus with a list of more books to add to my to-read pile. Well played. Well played.
I really appreciate and enjoy curated information especially about books and general writing insights. NetGalley is in an excellent position to curate, analyse and promote many books to be published with leading publishers. The huge benefit for reading addicts, is the opportunity to see what’s coming from new and favourite authors.

Favourite authors are a given and I’ll read them anyway but for me, the huge value Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter brought, was the chance to read excerpts from the debut and emerging authors. The book is split into four parts: Fiction, Debut, Nonfiction and Young Adult, plus a very useful index.

An extremely useful reference and well worth getting your hands on. Some gems to look forward to and some exciting possibilities. Many thanks to Publishers Lunch and NetGalley for providing me with an ARC copy in return for an honest review.
Great variety of books. Really looking forward to reading all these. Love the variations of books featured.
A wonderful tool for the avid bookworm as it offers a great break down of authors, publishers, and their upcoming releases.
"Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter" is a fabulous resource!! This is the first one that I have had the privilege of reading, and I am SO excited to check out some upcoming titles that peak my interest!! I love the different categories of books.  Personally, I love to read debuts and learning about new authors, so I went right to this category to check out what's new!  Thank you, NetGalley!
Thanks for the review source, it's very helpful to have something to preview titles in. Not sure why this requiring feedback however since it's more a source for choosing books to review than a book to review.
I really enjoyed the 2nd except In the Garden of Spite. I wanted to keep reading it because it was interesting, kept me engaged and I wanted to know what happened

Beauty Among Ruins also has a lot of potential. I would have continued to read it if I could have I’ll add more as I continue to read the excepts .
THIS IS GENIUS! I absolutely LOVE that you have snippets of each book and that you pre-release this grouping so that we can select a book of interest with a bit of a sample before committing to the entire book.

Also, who doesn't love to know what's up and coming for the year??!! This is really, really great!

Thank you Publishers Lunch, Publishers Lunch BUZZ BOOKS and NetGalley for the eARC in exchange for my honest review. Always so grateful for the opportunity to read complimentary books!