Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

Interesting set of books, each has a chapter of the book previewed which gives the reader an idea of how the author writes and whether they would want to buy the book and continue.
Love this concept and idea!!! Looking forward to the next season's Buzz Books...

I like that there is a list of books, and also the excerpt of each book. Wonderful wonderful wonderful !
I love these books as they show and preview some really good reads for the season. The Buzz Books have different books from different publishers and authors but they’re all amazing, to me at least.
A great overview and preview of books to come. Not sure why we're supposed to review it, though. :-)
These are sooo helpful I really can't say enough how much we appreciate these little tidbits.  Good time
These catalogs are always helpful in looking for future titles of interest! I like how there are snippets of key upcoming releases included to get a tone for some of the stories.
I enjoy reading these previews of upcoming releases. I usually add a ton of new books to my already toppling TBR list.
The PubLunch Buzz Books samples are always a great collection. A solid selection of books to look forward too!
I always appreciate access to the Buzz Books catalog for the season. This is an enjoyable collection of upcoming titles. It made for a good afternoon's perusal and significantly lengthened my TBR list.
I look forward to these so much! These are well researched and compiled into a perfect guide of what’s coming up in the next season.
This was a helpful guide to peruse a wide variety of upcoming titles and highlight potential reads and purchases.  Please continue to offer these preview guides.
I really enjoyed reading about the upcoming novels. This book had good information about a variety of titles that I look forward to reading.
this is not a published book that I could adopt but I do enjoy having access to excerpts of upcoming titles. I hope these continue.
I really enjoyed this book and especially the second part. I didn’t know what to expect when reading this but I was pleasantly surprised.
Thank you for providing these compilations - they are so helpful to me!  I love having this sampler seasonally to help me place my book orders for the library.
What a great sampler! All of them sound so good. I’ve added quite a few to my tbr.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for these sneak peaks!
Buzz Books!!! There's been a TON of amazing books that have come out this year and this fall/winter is no different. I can't wait to see what's in store!
Love to get a snapshot of what's coming up! Preferred when there were separate editions for fiction, non-fiction and young adult.
It’s like a wine tasting for books! Direct links make it easy to request those you’re most interested in. Thank you!
This guide gave a great overview of books that you should check out because of the buzz they’re getting!