Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

It’s like a wine tasting for books! Direct links make it easy to request those you’re most interested in. Thank you!
This guide gave a great overview of books that you should check out because of the buzz they’re getting!
There have been so many stellar books out this year.  I can't pick just one or even ten that I have loved and purchased for the library. I really love these excerpts. They give me a taste of the book which is perfect for deciding whether or not it is worth purchasing for the library.
It is always so exciting to read snippets of all the books coming out. Especially excited for the new Ken Follett title!
Loved getting a sneak peak at upcoming titles! When I read this assembly of excerpts I was working as an indie bookstore manager, and it was so helpful to actually get to read snippets of these titles.
I thoroughly enjoy the buzz books preview to help me make informed selections on my TBR pile.  Thank you for compiling and inspiring some great book purchases.
Lots of great new releases! I added a few to my books to read! I love being able to sample new books so I can discover new books I want to read.
It's alwqays great to get a preview of upcoming books! I highly recommend the Buzz Books compilations, though you may find yourself wanting to order ALL of the books you preview here!
I love this it's handy to know what's coming up with some great descriptions.  It's so nice to see what's coming next.
An integral part of my reading choices. I always find something I want to read in its pages and look forward to its publication immensely. Matt Haig and Ken Follett this time round.  I'm sure more will follow.
Buzz Books is an excellent source for book choices. Issued seasonally, I have always found their choices spot on and provides the perfect resource for Book Clubs and  all readers.  The Fall/ Winter 2020 edition featured many excellent authors, well-known and debut.  I highly recommend this publication!
A fabulous array of authors and genres, who are exciting and interesting. Matt Haig is one of those authors, who often interests me, to name but a few.
Love to read the upcoming books that will soon be available so that I can plan for opportunities! Thank you for putting the list and links together.
Great sampling of Fall/Winter 2020 books. I really appreciate the Buzz Books Great Reads each season. They assist me with deciding which books to read & which books to select for my book club to read and discuss each year. Although there's no guarantee that I'll enjoy each book included, it does help to get a feel for which upcoming titles I will most likely enjoy. I'm looking forward to reading Buzz Books 2021: Spring/Summer.
Great opportunity to get a taste of  upcoming books. Great to get sneak peeks and to plan ahead o see what I might want to try for.
I love reading the Book Buzz previews to get ideas for collection development and just to see what's coming up.
Very heplful for previewing upcoming books! Thanks for the sneak peak and for adding to my ever-increasing TBR pile.
This was another fun one to get my list of what I want to read for the end of 2020. Not that I need more to add to my TBR ha ha!
This has given me some great ideas for my 2021 reads! I love the way it’s set up within genres as it means I can focus on the genres I want to read most. I also found that it contained a lot of books I hadn’t heard of which was great as it really helped me new books!

After reading this I’ve downloaded the 2021 buzz books and can’t wait to find more inspiration!
Another great collection of book previews for the Fall/Winter 2020 publishing season. Among the featured upcoming titles, the following caught my eye:

The Evening and the Morning by Ken Follett; Release date: September 15, 2020; Publisher: Viking Books; ISBN: 9780525954989

The Midnight Library by Matt Haig; Release date: October 20, 2020; Publisher: Viking Books; ISBN: 9780525559474

Monogamy by Sue Miller; Release date: September 8, 2020; Publisher: Harper; ISBN: 9780062969651

Black Widows by Cate Quinn; Release date: January 5, 2021; Publisher: Sourcebooks Landmark; ISBN: 9781728220468

The Push by Ashley Audrain; Release date: January 5, 2021; Publisher: Pamela Dorman Books/Viking; ISBN: 9781984881663

Before the Ruins by Victoria Gosling; Release date: November 17, 2020; Publisher: Henry Holt; ISBN: 9781250759153

The Last Story of Mina Lee by Nancy Jooyoun Kim; Release date: September 8, 2020; Publisher: Park Row Books; ISBN: 9780778310174

The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman; Release Date: September 22, 2020; Publisher: Pamela Dorman Books/Viking; ISBN: 9781984880963

The Witch Hunter by Max Seeck; Release date: November 10, 2020; Publisher: Berkley; ISBN: 9780593199664

When the Apricots Bloom by Gina Wilkinson; Release date: December 29, 2020; Publisher: Kensington; ISBN: 9781496729354

We Were Restless Things by Cole Nagamatsu; Release Date: October 6, 2020; Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire; ISBN: 9781728216591

Happy reading everyone!

Thank you to NetGalley and Publisher's Lunch for providing a digital copy in return for an honest, unbiased review.