Cover Image: Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

Buzz Books 2020: Fall/Winter

So many books to look forward to coming out this fall by Fredrik Backman, Nick Hornby, Yaa Gyasi, Matt Haig, Lisa Jewell... The only thing that would make this better would be to see some cover art along with the lists.
Such a useful resource for upcoming books! All avid readers, librarian book sellers, and reviewers should download this.
Hi everyone!
This is a great collection! I already added some of the books to my TBR and I can’t wait to read them.
This collection is divided into four categories (so if you don’t like a specific genre you can just skip that section) and for each book you get to see the cover and a short excerpt.
(I’m sorry but I judge books by their cover so I loved the fact that you get to see them before the excerpt)
A lot of books to look forward to! A really good insight into what to expect coming up in the next few months.  Definitely made me want to read more of different genres.
It is always exciting to see what new books are coming out. I enjoy the excerpts and links to the books at the end. This is handy for any book lover!
I found lots of books I can’t wait to read and funny thing is, I’d never heard of Buzz Books before. Now that I know, I can’t wait to preview all books this way! I have a lot that I added to my TBR pile!
Excellent review of upcoming books!! Thank you. Can’t wait for many of these. Some favourite authors in here, returning with great new stories that I look forward to reading.
I love this compilation of featured books for the season. The excerpts really help me to get a feel for the authors' writing style and leave me wanting more!
What an incredible resource! I'm so surprised I didn't know about this earlier and excited to be checking out some of the books on this list!
This is such an incredible resource for finding new titles! I use this to create a list of books I want to pre-order.
This is a wonderful resource to see what new books are coming! I use it to build my TBR for the coming season and prepare for which books I'd like to feature on my bookstagram.
I appreciate getting this sampler of to be released books to read to determine what need to be on my TBR this fall and winter.
These Buzz Books are my favorite! I get so excited to see what books are coming out soon. I love being able to read a little bit of some of the books coming.
This is a great resource to quickly see upcoming releases. I really enjoyed the excerpts that were included, especially the debut section.
So excited that this is offered! It's incredibly helpful when i'm searching for books to request (or buy) in the coming months.
This guide is incredibly helpful! I enjoyed the excerpts and am excited for many of the upcoming releases.
This is an extremely helpful resource to plan for upcoming releases. I appreciate the breakdown by category, as well as the excerpts from each book that help you better assess whether the book is of interest beyond just the blurb. It's also very useful to have the NetGalley request link and the publisher's publicity contact information for each book readily accessible to enable easy reviewing!
Great resource to find new books and expand your TBR list. You can even read excerpts of the books to help decide if it's something you would like.
Hands down this is one of the best resources for finding new upcoming books. As a book lover and bookstagrammer it can be tough to keep track of what's coming but this guide makes it so easy. This format is easy to follow and find exactly what you're looking  for. I love the excerpts as well.
This is a very useful list of upcoming books. I have used it to add new potential reads on my TBR and Goodreads shelves. Thank you for putting together this resource for readers.