Cover Image: The Sheikh's American Lover

The Sheikh's American Lover

A single mother of a son with royal connections in dire straits, the father having died.

A royal rescue at the most appropriate time when things are getting even harder.

An attraction that can't be ignored, a fake marriage agreement that doesn't take into account the personal attachment and feelings that have become involved and makes living a lie unbearable.

True feelings are acknowledged, with a happy ever after ending in this romantic story of finding love, commitment and happiness.
Ms. North's books get better and better but this one is by far my favorite! Fueled by an abundance of subtle wit and potent sensuality. This book was an exquisitely crafted love story by one of the romance gems. This book will have you hooked and captivated from the beginning.
Leslie North does not fail to disappoint with this latest book - Book One of her latest series - Sheikhs of Hamari.  A single mother, a young child, and a smitten sheikh  draw you in and make you want to see where the story goes.  Hannah is no pushover which I like, rising to the occasion and thinking outside of the box to resolve differences.  You believe the story and the path it takes.  The author shines at creating character you learn to like more and more as you get involved in the story.   A story that can be read in one sitting it succeeds in getting you to want to read the next book ... a sign of an author who knows her audience.  Enjoy it for what it is - a feel good story with some spice that makes you want to read more.   I did receive an ARC of this book and the opinions reflected are my own.
Fairytale.  Enjoyable dialogue with a satisfying ending.  Loved the predictable upending of royal protocols.  Appreciated mother’s guidance, love, protectiveness for her child.

Digital copy provided by Netgalley. Thank you!
When life hands you lemons. Hannah is a single
Mom struggling after her child’s father passed away. She’s behind on rent, struggling to make ends meet, and her creepy landlord his forcing her out. What next? Enter Chakir. He’s a prince bent on getting his little cousin back to the royal family and protected.

What he never expects is to fall hard and fast for his mom. Hannah knows life isn’t going to be easy but trying to find a way to keep her son and herself safe is going to be tricky especially since she can’t keep her mind off Chakir.

Their romance is explosive but when traditions and obligations press hard what will happen to their newly formed relationship ? Seriously enjoyable!!!
Hannah and her son Ryan live a modest life without any support from anyone else.  Prince Chakir shows up on her doorstep while she’s convincing her landlord to give her more time to pay her rent.  He tells her that she and Ryan need to come back to his home country because Ryan is a prince.  Along the way, she challenges Chakir’s every move.

He realizes he enjoys spending time with her more than he should as he prepares her son for royal life.  His elders will also never approve of his relationship with an American girl.  She pulls away and he realizes he may need her more than he thought he ever would.

I really enjoyed this book!  It was a quick and easy read.  This is my second series from Leslie North and I really like her books! Short and sweet!  The characters were likable and there was an introduction to the next brother’s book.  I can’t wait to dive in!
The Sheikh's American Lover is about a single mom who is doing her best to raise her son alone.  Hannah wants to give her son a good life.  But left as a single mother after her son's dad died has been a real struggle.

Then the tables turn, very quickly and Hannah and Ryan are travelling to Hamari with Sheik Chakir.  At the best possible time, Chakir turns up at her doorstep.

This story has the perfect mix of everything you could ask for in a romance book.  I found all the characters were easy to follow, the storyline was very interesting and I can't wait for the next book in this series!!

ARC provided by Net Galley in exchange for an honest review.
What a fun read! This book gripped me from the start and never let go. I enjoyed the family dynamics and the strong female lead. The main character (Hannah) advocated for her and her son and didn’t back down when things got rough. I liked that she didn’t apologize for her beliefs in what she thought was best for her family. Definitely going to pick up the next in the series!
great read.  I loved the characters and the setting. so beautiful. well done. I didn't want to put it down. I've been enjoying this series immensely.
Single mum struggling with 5 year old son by one night stand. Cue he dies and family member turns up to take them away to foreign land of luxury. Easy read but I wasn't invested in the characters. Enjoyable but not compelling in my opinion
Hannah meets Sheik Chakir who takes her back to the palace with her son Ryan to teach Ryan how to be a prince. Chakir and Hannah fall in love because Hannah shows Chakir there is a time and place for tradition but sometimes rules need to be broken. A good romance to read in the garden. Thank you to `Netgalley and the publishers for letting me review this book.
The Sheikh's American Lover: Sheikhs of Hamari: Book 1 is the first in a series. It's a very easy read full of romance, angst and bit of drama. Perfect for sat in the garden or reading in the bath.
“The Sheikh’s American Lover”—Leslie North [4 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️] This is book one in the Sheikhs of Hamari series and was a super quick, fun read. Hannah Fisher is a single mother to five-year-old Ryan, just trying to make ends meet in their little Chicago home. She’s far behind on her rent, as the money stopped coming in from Ryan’s father Tahir who died in an accident. Sheikh Chakir comes to the rescue just in time to pay off her debts and to convince Hannah and Ryan to come back home with him to Hamari. It just so happens that Ryan is a prince and must complete a Crowning Ceremony in order to fit tradition and get approval from the elders. Hannah and Ryan are thrown into a completely new royal life and culture with lots of new rules. Hannah is not exactly a rule follower and she wants to do what’s best for her young son to conform to this new lifestyle. Chakir is an alpha male all about the rules and tradition, but there’s something about the challenge of Hannah and her outspoken ways that he’s drawn to. Will Chakir be able to break a few rules to give in to the attraction and feelings they share for each other? I’m excited to read the other books that will be part of this series and I definitely recommend for lovers of a good romance book. 👍🏼 Thank you to NetGalley for providing me a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review 📚
I really wanted to just enjoy this book but it was so problematic and the way it was write made my head spin. It all felt very forced and just thrown together in an endless mix of contradictory sentences.  It wasn't for me but that's my personal opinion and others might really enjoy it.
First in this newest series. Enjoyable read. Although I must observe, a third of Ms. North’s characters end up with their very own Sheikh, lol. No exception here, there is romance, drama, angst and steam. Add to your vacation read list, along with an adult beverage. TBR.
A quick and fun read. Story was as expected, with a strong-willed American mom doing what's best for her son and bucking some traditions.

Kindly received an ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.
The sheikh's American Lover was an enjoyable read! Our female protagonist is Hannah Fisher, an assistant kindergarten teacher. At twenty seven years old, she is a single mom to five year old Ryan. Her relationship with Ryan's father had never been serious, but he had supported them nonetheless. Until he died in a tragic car accident. Now Hannah is in dire straights, trying to support her son and herself, but failing miserably. Just when things were about to get ugly, due to being kicked out her house by her landlord, Chakir Al-Shafar shows at her doorstep. He is Ryan's father's brother, and a prince. Yeah, you read that right. A prince. And he has a proposition for her: She and Ryan can come to Hamari, his country, to live with the royal family. Her first instinct is to refuse but as word comes out Ryan is a prince, Hannah has to make the right choice for her son's safety. that means flying to Hamari with Chakir. Their chemistry is undeniable and soon both find it difficult to keep their hands to themselves. Their relationship could be considered forbidden by some, but as Chakir soon finds out himself, there are people worth taking a risk for. And Hannah is one of those people.

The only thing in the book I found a bit dissatisfying was the lack of relationship between Hannah and her son Ryan. I would have loved to see more of their mother-son relationship. Overall, it was a fast paced book, quite enjoyable.
The Sheiks American Lover by Leslie North

Prince Sheik Chakir comes to collect Hannah and her son Ryan to take them back to Hamir on the death of his father as he will become a crown prince as is his birth right. As Hannah is a fiercely independent protective mother and Chakir is a traditionalist . Sparks fly between them as they all adapt as the best can.

Another well written book by Leslie. Fast moving easy read if somewhat predictable.  Still enjoy a Leslie North book.
I've read enough of Leslie North's, books to know that Sheikh's should not shirk traditions. So I see why this was a sticking point for Chakir. Hannah's life is turned upside down. It was kind of fun reading about how she ends up turning Chakir's life upside down also.