Cover Image: The Forget-Me-Not Bakery

The Forget-Me-Not Bakery

This adorable book charmed me from the start. I absolutely love a sweet love story set in a small town involving a bakery - the premise of so many of the most precious Hallmark movies - it's a winning combination! This love story featured the growing connection between former NYCer and bakery owner Paige, who came to Port Landon looking for a fresh start and slower pace of life to chase her dream, and Port Landon's own Dr. Cohen Beckett, the town veterinarian who has not focused on much beside his practice and his son Bryce since his wife's passing many years before. I especially loved Bryce's character and how his hilarious comments, love of cake, and adorable dog helped to bring Paige and Cohen together. This was an incredibly sweet story, and Flynn really brought the town of Port Landon to life with it's nosy residents (I loved the concept of the diner gossip gang and the ongoing theme of gossip making its way around town faster than the reality of a situation). Definitely a perfect read for lovers of small-town love stories and delicious cakes!
I really enjoyed everything about this book!
A really liked all of the characters - from Paige who finally followed her childhood dream of opening her own bakery, to Cohen, the town's vet who is a cautious single dad to Bryce, who is wise beyond his years with a fab sense of humour. I even had a soft spot for the rescue dog!
Was slightly predictable in the way that all these books are, but that didn't stop me from enjoying it at all.
This is the authors debut book , but I will be looking out for her future releases without a doubt.
4/5 for me ❤️
Lovely debut book!

This book is sweet in every sense of the word. It starts by pulling at your heart strings with the tragic loss of Dr Cohen's wife, leaving him to bring up his young son alone. Eight years later Paige arrives in Port Landon to start a new life and romance begins to blossom. I loved the way this 'will they or won't they' tale led to a happy ever after.

I highly recommend this book, it leaves you feeling all warm and happy. Thank you Netgalley for allowing me to read this.
Paige is living the fast paced NYC life - a job she enjoys but has zero personal life.  Work, work, work.

Cohen is a small town vet, single dad after losing his wife to a tragic car accident.  His life is on a loop also, parenthood, work, parenthood, bed, repeat.

Paige decides to leave NYC for a small town in Michigan and persue her dream of opening a bakery.  The two paths cross and there is a spark.  Can the two make this work?  Life has a way of getting in the way.
This was my first book by this author, It was pretty enjoyable. I would give this book a 3.5 star rating! It was a pretty Quick and easy read!
This was a cute and easy read with nothing really that original. It was well written but quite slow going and I didn't connect to the characters as much as I had hoped I would. I am glad I read it but it won't stick with me for long.
Sweet clean love story, set in small town. Lovely holiday read, draws you in from the first page. Fresh start in a new village for Paige and romance with Cohen the local vet, leads to a happy ending.
Loved everything about this one. Super adorable.
It just makes you want to crawl into it and live in the town (but specifically that bakery)
I received a free copy for an honest review.

Such a lovely story! Great characters, swoony romance, cozy ambientation... Great for a reading time and relaxing.
A sweet small-town romance with a great romantic story. Loved this one!

Many thanks to NetGalley, the publisher, and the author for my ARC. All opinions are my own.
Cohen is trying to remember his life before Stacey. Cohen is a dr and when Stacey dies his son is two years old. Paige is opening a bakery with the help of her cousin Allison .Dr Cohen comes into Paige's bakery for sweets for Bryce.i loved that Cohen was a vet. I loved the different points of view.

I liked that Cohen and Paige were having a fundraiser . Iiked Paige and Cohen's connection. I didn't like how Paige acted sometimes.
Lovely little cosy romance book. Perfect book if you just want a chill out holiday reading type of book. Love all the talk about the cupcakes etc.
You will love this well written romance.  Great plot with believable characters and a beautiful setting.  I highly recommend this book.  I received an advance ebook from the publisher and this is my unbiased review.
"Happiness wasn't something someone else could give ; it was something people had to allow themselves to find, experience and accept. Only then could they let someone else in to share it with."

The Forget-Me-Not Bakery was like a combination of all of my favorite flavors of cake together.  A smile was literally plastered to my face while I was reading it. (There were some parts that made me a cry a little though) From the talk about cupcakes and cute dogs, to being the sweetest small-town romance ever, this book was perfect in every way possible. The characters, both the male and female lead along with the supporting ones, were so well-written. Cohen and Paige’s relationship was adorable as well. I loved seeing how their friendship blossomed into something really special. The respect and love that they shared for each other was just so heart-warming. AND don’t even get started on how much I loved Cohen’s son, Bryce’s scenes in the story. :’)

The Forget-Me-Not bakery will fix a gloomy day and fill it with warmth. If you’re a fan of Hallmark movies, definitely pick this up. Highly recommend!
This is a lovely summer read. I gave this a high 3 stars. I liked the story but could not warm to Cohen.

Thank you to Netgalley for my copy.
A lovely romance, complete with a dog and a child. This book is one of those that can be read in a sitting if you are looking for a relaxing afternoon. I will look out for other books by this author.
This was a lovely book based on a small town romance, with the added pleasure of a bakery business start up.
 This book ticked all the boxes i like in a romance book and was an enjoyable read.
 Would recommend for an easy read, would defiantly make a great, quick beach read
 Thanks to Netgalley and publisher for allowing me to read a copy of this book in return for an honest review.
Great cozy read.  Small town bakery and a romance with a vet.  Perfect for curling up with on a summer afternoon.
Fun, warm romance with themes of love, loss and family. The slower pace of life portrayed is very like the way all of our lives have been made quieter by the pandemic and perhaps this is not a bad thing - the frantic city bustle is not something I’m in a hurry to get back to, like the protagonist. Enjoyable escapism but be warned it will leave you craving cake intensely!
What a great read. I read it in 1 day. Paige moves from New York city to a small town and opens a bakery. She meets Cohen and his son Bryce