Cover Image: F*ck It, I'll Start Tomorrow

F*ck It, I'll Start Tomorrow

The author has written a raw real memoir that kept me engaged from beginning to end.Sharing with us his struggles with food and life in general.The book is also a guide in how to overcome and succeed ,will be recommending.,#netgalley#abramsbooks,
I was looking for a book to help me with my current struggles. I just turned 40 and felt like a looser for not having the standard "things" to be accepted as a normal person like husband and kids. The book helps me to work on me and accept myself which is the most important. Recommended to all my friends.
I was quite bored and disappointed with this book.  I have read many, many books on this subject matter and despite the given subject I managed to be bored by it.

The writing is way too detailed and because of this, it diluted the story and the impact of the story..

I really wanted to like this book, but I did not.
I thought I knew who action Bronson was. I did not. This book shows his colorful life and all he has gone through and is now looking forward to. It is a page turner from beginning to end. I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.
To be honest I didn't know who author was.  Looked him up.. Inspiring book. Great job.

Thanks to author, publisher and Netgalley for the chance to read this book. While I got the book for free, it had no bearing on the rating I gave it.