Cover Image: The DIRTY, LAZY, KETO No Time to Cook Cookbook

The DIRTY, LAZY, KETO No Time to Cook Cookbook

For a first time Keto user; I’m totally loving this book. So many choices and ideas that left me wanting more.
Lots of ideas and receipts that were interesting and flavoursome.
This is the second 'dirty, lazy, keto' book written by Stephanie amd William laska that I have read. I enjoy their personalities (especially the cleverness shown by their recipe names) and feel that they really understand how hard keto can be for people. Their dirty & lazy approach is much simpler and just as effective. I look forward to reading their other books and trying out their recipes.
Great book to shake up family meals, I really liked the recipes & look forward to trying them all

Will be sharing my new found skills with my family & friends
Just the kind of quick and easy recipes I like!  Filled with sure to please recipes for even the pickiest palate.
The DIRTY, LAZY, KETO No Time to Cook Cookbook
by Stephanie Laska; William Laska
Good recipes for someone on the go and not a lot of time. Don't know if this type of eating is healthy to continue over a long period of time, but I liked the recipies.
This cookbook was very inspiring and I truly really enjoyed reading the personal journey of the author while trying to incorporate keto changes to my lifestyle.

The recipes are terrific easy to follow and the book is just down right fun to read. I can honestly relate to the struggle n this cookbook keeps it real. I definitely recommend it if you need a but if humor with your keto.
I really enjoyed reading this book and applying it to my diet and lifestyle regimen.  It's inspiring and life changing.   This author helps me to see that this lifestyle change is worth it.  There are many tips and recipes on making the lifestyle change.  Some of the stories are funny and so relatable, too.
Fun, Easy, Bright Cookbook with plenty of recipes and options. I wish they included a bit more variety but made do with my own substitutions.
This is an excellent cookbook for all people that are living the keto lifestyle. The recipes are quick and easy and they taste so good. I tried many of the recipes in the book and will purchase this book to continue making keto recipes and meals from this book.
This was a super quick read and great refresher. I loved all of the easy recipes in this book! I have already made a few and they do not disappoint!
I have started Keto cooking over a year ago but this is the first cookbook by Stephanie Laska that I have looked at.

She seems to be knowledgeable about Keto cooking which encouraged me to continue looking at the recipes in this book.

This book includes 100 recipes that are easy to prepare and quick to the table.

I recommend this book.

I was given this book by Adams Media and NetGalley in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
I've been cooking for less than 5 years and I am already in a constant struggle of what to cook next, so I really can't wait to try out some of these recipes. Some of them even sound like they are made with all the ingredience available to me where I live :D
This book was just ok for me. There was a good variety to the recipes, but most are not anything more than what is available on Pinterest or online on a food blog. The pictures are good and the one great take away for me is the eggs Benedict recipe.
I received an ARC of this from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I requested this novel for a few reasons. One, to jump back on the keto train because it works. Two, I needed fresh inspiration and much needed motivation since cooking isn’t my favourite thing to do and I don’t have an abundance of time. Keto can seem very daunting because of all the planning involved so it’s hard for me to stick to it.  This book does a great job of breaking things up and putting them into manageable buckets.
There’s lots of great dialogue, tips and tricks, recipes which also can be repurposed if you have leftovers, and many of them take under 30 minutes and use similar ingredients. I should add that the recipes call for pretty standard ingredients; you’re not going to waste time at the grocery store trying to hunt down some obscure stuff.
I am definitely looking forward to experimenting with these recipes!
"Want to try the keto diet but don’t have enough time to cook elaborate meals from scratch? No problem! USA TODAY bestselling author and creator of DIRTY, LAZY, KETO offers the perfect solution with these quick and easy recipes that you can make in no time."

Thank you Netgalley and Adams Media for the eGalley of this book!

I liked this book enough to get out her original book actually explaining her Keto process. I have to say I was a bit confused why she used so much alternative flour and had so many higher net carb recipes in this book. I had to read her weight loss book to understand her keto theory. I don't think a lot of things were explained in this book as I was confused as what zero carb sugar substitute she uses and some ingredients.  She goes into much more detail in her earlier book. The recipes in this book are higher in net carbs and I don't think would be good for someone starting keto. This would be good for someone in maintenance. So I'm going to skip this book for now, follow her earlier book and see what happens!
I really love Dirty Lazy Keto by Stephanie Laska: William Laska. Her no-nonsense approach to cooking, shopping and managing a busy life all while attempting to serve yourself and your family healthy, nutritious and low carb meals makes this book a must have. The illustrations are colorful and enticing, and the recipes are well thought out and planned. Each page is filled with lots of nutritional information, how to's, and food fact trivia to support the   recipe. I think if you are trying to live the Keto lifestyle, you will appreciate her book, and her humor!
Another great Keto cookbook! I loved the variety of new recipes in here as well as simple preparation tips and short cuts to make Keto a little less labor intensive. The chicken satay and peanut sauce are on my meal plan for this coming week!! Beautiful pictures, great variety, really great nutritional break down. Definitely an awesome resource for anyone keto or low carb.
The guidelines and recipes are very well prepared with information. Easy to understand and follow to have a healthy meal for any time of the day for a healthy life living in keto. A wonderful resource!
Like the other Dirty Lazy Keto cookbooks, I really enjoyed this one. It's easy to find what you're looking for and also provides an overview to make it easier to follow keto in whatever way makes sense for your lifestyle. There are lots of pictures that are always a bonus.

I either tried or will be trying some really great recipes like:
Stopwatch Spanish Rice
Onion Run Rings
Time Pressure Cooker Beef Stew
Drive Thru Nuggets with Wasabi Ranch Dip
Presto Chicken Parmesan
EZ Zoodle Noodle "Spaghetti"
BAM! Bacon Burgers
Grab & Go Chicken Breasts (great idea to cook ahead of time for other meals)
... and so many more!
This book has some easy recipes for the Keto Diet. Also a very good introduction on this diet.

I’ll have to try some recipes soon!

Thank you to NetGalley and the publisher for this ebook copy in exchange for an honest review.