Cover Image: Book Club Kit: Untamed

Book Club Kit: Untamed

I really enjoyed reading Untamed on my own, and I thought frequently while reading it that I would love to chat over the book with friend or my book club. This material will give me a great starting place. Thank you to NetGalley and Penguin Random House Library Resources for a copy of this book for an honest review.
This kit was helpful and did lend itself to supporting a book club discussion, but wasn't anything that you wouldn't get with a quick internet search. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't a dealbreaker.
Much as you would expect from a Book Club Kit, a handy little guide, helpful for both individual readers and book groups alike.
I loved this book club kit for the book Untamed. The questions were thought provoking and deeper than I expected.  The book itself is amazing and the questions continue to help you dive deeper. I loved the together rising part at the end and the opportunity for action.

I look forward to using this with our book club next month.
I will be recommending Untamed for our next nonfiction read and this guide is excellent. I loved the in depth questions and how to get involved in Glennon’s  Together Rising. Excellent and will be using.
My book club read Untamed and used this as a guide. It was incredibly helpful and really helped us dig into the material. Thank you for making this available!!
Great Book Club Kit as a supplement to Untamed!  I read this book last year & it was nice to revisit & reflect on the book!  Would definitely recommend for Book Clubs or anyone who wants to reflect on the book alone!
This is probably the most in depth guide I have seen by book club kit so far. I liked how the questions were split into sections so groups can address them as they move through the book. It's something I haven't thought of before, but it makes complete sense to have them flow from start to finish. Certainly another great addition for book clubs looking to read this book and have a discussion based around it.
This is a great resource for book clubs! The questions are broken up into different sections which is a nice way to structure discussions. I also like the suggested activities at the end and I think they are great options to apply the takeaways from the novel rather than just discussing them.
I thought this book offered a wide-variety of questions to go with Glennon Doyle's book, Untamed. I think it would be a great asset for any book club that is looking to dive into productive conversation of the book.
Oops, i thought this was the actual book again, when i requested it it just came up with Untamed and I didn't see anything about it being a bookclub kit, i mean, itstill helped though with discussing the book. it makes discussions easier
Untamed is one of the most admirable non fiction book. To me short chapters are so easy pick up and read anytime like a self help book! The Bookclub kit had questions that I wanted to reason and understand for myself more than for any Bookclub or buddy read discussion! If you are a librarian or Bookclub reader where you are discussing this book, the questions listed are super helpful! Thank you NetGalley for this Bookclub kit! I am loving the concept of this and hope you have more available for request!
My book club hasn’t read this yet as a group, but many of us individually so I am hoping to use this kit as a guide for us to discuss this book. I love how the questions are broken down, and are thought provoking.
I personally did not enjoy this book. It was not the cover definitely drew me in a bit. I think Glennon is a very passionate human and this book was very powerful. I enjoyed some of her beginning chapters but after a while It became too much for me.
I loved this book, full of inspiration and encouragement. This book club kit is perfect for a discussion leader to help stimulate conversation. I like that the questions are broken down by section. It really provides questions from a broad spectrum and will open up conversation among groups. Book clubs tend to go down their own winding road but this is a perfect road map to help drive the discussion.
Glennon Doyle is fierce, and I've loved her writing since Love, Warrior.  I can't wait to dig into this book (what a gorgeous cover!) and follow up with some discussion questions to delve deeper into the material. These questions focus on a specific passage of the book, and pose a question base on that to help further your understanding and compassion.
This is perfect for book club discussions! Some really thought-provoking questions. I really enjoyed thinking about these questions and they helped me seeing this book differently.
This guide will be awesome to have for a book club discussion! It has a pretty extensive set of questions and topics for all 3 parts of the book, as well as a section to "enhance your book club"! This will be great to have if my book club decides to read Untamed in the future!
This book club kit was a great addition to an already compelling title.  I loved that this kit contained recapping, which is incredibly helpful for guided group discussion.  Thoughtful and insightful questions that enhance post-reading experience.
Glennon Doyle is such a treat! I listened to this on audible and laughed and agreed with her along the way. Thank you for this!