Cover Image: A Home in the Sun

A Home in the Sun

This is just the most perfect summer read. Wonderful characters and a thoroughly enjoyable storyline to keep you entertained. Beautiful
After her partner is in a bad accident, judith leaves Malta, heading home to England.
She needs her house back, and tenant Adam to leave. They soon become friends, with helping out as a photographers assistant, but what happened in Malta is still there - will she be able to move on and will it be with Adam, who has his own problems.
I absolutely love this authors books as she transports you to sunnier climes. This author writes about issues and stories that feature matters of the heart in a very sensitive and insightful way as well as having the capacity to write about beautiful places and make you want to add them to your bucket lists for travels and make you feel like you have been transported to sunnier climes and also give you a warm fuzzy feeling inside and offer pure escapism.

I enjoyed this book and the characters and storyline drew me in from the first page and was a perfect weekend read to take myself away from the stresses of everyday life.
"A Home in the Sun" is another page turner from Sue Moorcroft.  The book is about complex adult relationships and finding your dream, which may change over time.  Also explored are sibling and parent/child relationships.  Judith is at the heart of the story which starts when she has left husband Tom and moved to Malta, where she has family.  Even her home in the sun comes with issues though.

Thanks to Net Galley and the publishers for the opportunity to review this book.
Love Sue Moorcroft's books and this is no exception. Judith has lived in Malta for years when her marriage broke up. Then a tragedy happens and she loses her partner Giorgio. She decides to go back home but has to move in with her sister until she gets things sorted.
I did not think that this book was up to Sue Moorcroft's usual high standard. From the title I expected a happy jolly read, in fact I found the story to be quite depressing. Nevertheless, well written with great descriptions of Malta. Thank you to NetGalley and Avon Books for the advance copy of this book.
A lovely story set between Malta and England. Loved it ..Had every family issue in it,mother in laws, bossy older sister, x husband, x wife stepson and a mother in a home. Also a complicated love story. The ending was perfect.  I felt for Judith and Adam.at times. But. It all worked out. I would like to visit Malta.
A reprint of an early book (Uphill All The Way), this is a gem. Full of the trademark warmth and humanity that infuse Sue Moorcroft’s books.. Judith has separated from her husband and relocated to Malta for a new start. There she meets her soulmate and is happy again. Tragically he meets with a terrible accident and broken hearted she returns to England. She is a survivor and maybe there are third chances as well as second chances in life. I loved the way she coped with her problems and family dramas and also with another burgeoning relationship as she picked up the pieces. Add in lovely descriptions of Malta and it’s a great hopeful summer read.
I stayed up until 5am this morning to finish this as I just couldnt put it down. As a fan of Sue Moorcroft, I expected this to be briilliant and it didnt disappoint. I only wish I'd discovered it in its first life as "Uphill All The Way" although I do think the new title is more fitting with the story.
We follow Judith as she battles with emotional loss and trying to find her place in what is for her a very confusing and at times stressful world.
I really enjoyed this and will definitely recommend it to other readers,
Oh dear,another success by Sue Moorcroft.which kept me awake for half the night. Addictive reading. A lovely story, 2 romances in one and a storyline that seemed quite familiar. Malta seems to be a lovely place and an excellent setting for the book.