Cover Image: Right Behind Her

Right Behind Her

I received an arc from NetGalley and this is my honest opinion.
Bree had a difficult and abusive history. When her sister passed away she comes back home to be the Sheriff and raise her sisters children. When visiting her childhood home with her brother, human remains are found after chasing a trespasser on the yard.

This begins a roller coaster ride full of suspense with a little romance thrown in. This book really kept me guessing until the end and I really enjoyed this book.
5 stars
Bree is back with a case that drags her back to her childhood. Bree is a complicated, strong, and interesting character. I love her growth over the course of the series.
Once again teaming up with Matt, she and her team investigate a suspense filled case that will keep you guessing. The suspect list is long. Together with her team, Bree must face the past and push through to get to the truth. There are a lot of revelations in this one. It had me holding my breath several times.
The ending was perfect! I also love when characters from other series make cameos. I can't wait for the next book!
Good book!! I'm really liking this series!! This book was filled with suspense, action, intrigue, thrilling, it was a real who done it! I just started reading this author and I highly recommend reading this book and series! They're well worth reading! Thank you Netgalley and the publishers for sharing this book with me!
Bree Taggart cannot escape her past...no matter how hard she tries. While visiting the old homestead, the place of all her nightmares, she and her brother uncover human remains. The questions start...how did they get there and who are they?
Another thrilling book in the Bree Taggert series!!! Two bodies are found on the land Bree's family owns. Did her father kill two people? or is a serial killer using her family home as his burial ground? One of my favorite series of all times. You can't help but not love following the story of Bree and her family. This book had just the perfect amount of mystery and suspense to keep you captivated and reading into the night. Highly recommend this book, this series and really ANYTHING Melinda Leigh has written. Great book!
More ugly things surface from Bree's father's past when two bodies are uncovered in a shallow grave on her family's old farm. This fast paced suspense goes back 30 years and slowly reveals the who and why's of the murders and the connection to Bree's family past.

I read this in a day which shows how captivating it is, couldn't put it down. Each book shows Bree struggling to overcome her family's past along with dealing with the unfamiliar emotions being the guardian of her niece and nephew and with her relationship with Matt Flynn.

Looking for good romantic suspense series with a strong heroine, good police procedure, and slow burn romance give this series a try.