Cover Image: The Yoga Life

The Yoga Life

I really enjoyed this book. It’s opportunities for reflection and self observation are plentiful and cover many areas of life. It’s holistic approach has to be of benefit. A good read 5/5
I enjoyed this book, it is organized well and is a nice balance between eastern and western. Yoga is so much more than just the asanas a d this book shows how to live yoga in all areas of life. I really enjoyed the exercises, particularly the breath work.
This is a unique book in that it looks at everything:: body, mind, and spirit. It shows you how to take the principles of yoga and apply them to your everyday life. Each chapter was a wealth of information, which was greatly appreciated as I can't tell you how many self-help books go on for chapters about what they're going to tell/teach you. You're encouraged to keep a notebook and keep track of the things discussed in each chapter. This is a wonderful book for anyone interested in the holistic way of life and wants to be able to take control of their own health and stress levels.
Ever since I started doing yoga I’ve always felt like I could go deeper and learn more, always wanting to broaden my practice.

This is such a unique book, it teaches the reader to apply principles of yoga to all areas of life.

I enjoyed working my way through the chapters and following along with the suggested exercises especially the breath work guides, I really have always wanted to properly learn about breath work.

I love that it’s the perfect mix of eastern and western philosophies, it very thought provoking and generally a very wonderful read.

Highly recommended!
I found the variety of topics covered to be super interesting. As someone who has chronic stress, I liked the thinking beyond simply yoga and meditation. I'll be buying this for our patrons as we have a large yoga community.
This book is well organized and written, but wasn't what I thought it would be. I'd thought it would be about yoga poses and meditation. The book has a lot of information, but is more about living a healthy life rather than being a book about doing yoga.
I loved this book! It taught me more about how yoga can increase mindfulness and can be really good for stress! As a chronically stressed person, I enjoy learning more about activities that can help with anxiety.
This is a valuable and fantastic resource. It is full of great information, easy to implement tips and ideas, and is a whole-body and life approach to health and wellness. This is a guide I will return to again and again as I instruct yoga and for my own personal growth and development. Many thanks to the authors, publisher, and NetGalley for the advanced copy of the book.
This was a fine enough book and it was really well written; however it just wasn't for me.....................
A deep and thought provoking book that is very useful, indeed I intend to use it as a reference book, to ensure I am getting all the rest, relaxation and nutrition  that I need. Thank you to netgalley and the publishers for giving me an advance copy of this book.