Cover Image: 100 Words of Affirmation Your Daughter Needs to Hear

100 Words of Affirmation Your Daughter Needs to Hear

I loved sharing affirmations from this book with my 3 daughters - it was a lovely way to connect each day.
I admit I have no daughters, I requested this for myself.  100 Words of Affirmation your Daughter Needs to Hear full of ways to  boost your daughter such as telling them how much they mean to you, how much you love and care for them, but its also useful for yourself as a woman as we need to hear these affirmations for self esteem and self love too. So I’d recommend it for the mums as well as daughters.

Thanks to netgalley and the publisher for a free copy for an honest opinion
This was a great book that affirmed things I was doing/saying right to my daughter and things I would toss out that needed to have more thought behind them. The book is uplifting and heartfelt. It's filled with great examples to illustrate the affirmations. My daughter is starting middle school this year and I want to write 1-2 affirmations in her weekly agenda to help bolster her confidence during these turbulent years. Definitely recommend!
This book was an interesting read and I did enjoy that the affirmations were explained, some put into real life context and just shown how you could get the most out of using them. I will certainly be referring back to some parts of this book.

100 Words of Affirmation your Daughter Needs to Hear is a very good book about how to boost your daughter up in different ways through telling them how much they mean to you, how much you love and care for them, how special and unique they are and much more. This book of 100 affirmations is a great resource to use for all ages of children and reminds us not only how precious our daughters are but reminds us they do need to hear these types of affirmations to help them grow, develop and be confident and at ease in life.
I loved this book and its definitely one to revisit from time to time.
I'm so glad I read this book. I'm new to parenting and want to raise a confident,  strong girl. I feel like this will help me do just that.  I'm sure to re read this book over the years when I need a reminder!
Even though I don't have a daughter.  I enjoyed this and I got a lot out of it. Because quite frankly it's 100 words of affirmation that all women need to hear.
This is a fantastic resource for all families raising daughters, Each page is a treasure and will be sure to help in guiding and raising my girls. This is one I will return to again and again. many thanks to the author, publisher, and NetGalley for the advanced copy.
100 Words of Affirmation Your Daughter Needs to Hear is a great book to encourage you on your parenting journey. The entries are short bite sized ideas on ways to positively influence your daughter as she grows. There are entries geared to all ages of daughters.  This book is also a good reminder that our daughters are precious to us and to God and that no matter what phase of life they are in, there are positives if you look for them.
Thank you NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book for my honest opinion.
100 Words of Affirmation Your Daughter Needs to Hear was a light-hearted novel about what to say to your daughters to encourage them and love them. I felt the affirmations were a tad too general.  "I am extremely proud of you" "You are an extremely helpful person" ect. I was hoping  to find some more specific/interesting things to say. I did however like the stories used after each affirmation and those gave me lots of good ideas.

I received a free copy from Netgally. The opinions expressed are my own.
I am quite an open and expressive parent, but I thought this book was a great option, particularly for those who struggle to get the words out or know what to say. Kids today face more and more challenges, and I think giving them confidence, love and resilience is so important. These affirmations are important. I think that many apply to sons, too, and could be used for parents of boys or girls. I like how it includes the affirmations and reasons behind them.

Thanks to NetGally for a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
This book was nice. It would not be something I would buy for myself since I could google affirmations and have lists in seconds
This is a lovely book about making your daughter feeling good and showing how proud you are of them.
The affirmations are really lovely and I will be definitely use them to say to my daughter.
Thank you NetGalley for letting me read this book.
My daughter has many wonderful qualities - she’s intelligent, funny, affectionate and creative - but she can be difficult to be around at times. She’s a teenager, so it’s not surprising.

I’ve always thought of myself as pretty affirming, but an honest appraisal suggests that perhaps I don’t do it as much as I could. And making more effort to seek out positives and specifically appreciate and praise them definitely has a positive impact on our relationship.

This book does what the title says - suggest ways to verbally positively affirm daughters of any age. This book has a strong Christian message - whereas I’m still making up my mind about my beliefs -  and I suspect I would strongly disagree with the authors on various social issues, but I can’t argue with the basic theme that we all need to hear words of validation, never more so than when we are growing and developing.

A quote that particularly resonates is this: “If you turn parenthood into a war and determine to die on every hill, the carnage will be spread over the years.”

And this: “If there ever was a repeat message that your daughter needs to hear, it’s that you believe in her.”

Can’t argue with that.