Cover Image: Horizontal Parenting

Horizontal Parenting

This book is hilarious!  And genius!  Horizontal Parenting is the guide to entertaining your kid while you relax and rest.  I was laughing out loud, not only at the ideas, but also at the bonus tips and illustrations.  I showed a few to my husband and he agrees this just might be the best parenting book around.  I know that it will be my go-to gift for all future baby showers!  Thank you NetGalley and Chronicle Books for this gifted ARC.
Horizontal Parenting by Michelle Woo is packed with many ideas for parents/caregivers to play with their children while lying down, without exerting too much physical energy. This would be a fantastic resource for all parents. So many suffer with chronic pain, have mobility or debilitating issues, or are simply exhausted, but still want to connect with their children. I love the variety of ideas, some are downright hilarious and kids will love. Because it features illustrations for each activity, this is one parents and children will want to go through together.

Thank you Chronicle Books and NetGalley for providing this ARC.
I’m not a parent, but I’m an aunt and this book will be very helpful for when my niece can walk/play. There was a lot of activities given, and the descriptions were very funny!
This book is hilarious! I'm willing to try anything for a few extra minutes of sleep eye haha! The illustrations were engaging, fun, and featured diverse individuals. Lots of entertaining activities are included!