Cover Image: How God Grows a Woman of Hope

How God Grows a Woman of Hope

I enjoyed these daily devotions. They were the perfect length and I enjoyed the guided prayer at the end to really help the devotion be full circle with a scripture at the beginning, discussion in the middle and then guided prayer. I think that this devotional is perfect for those looking to dive deeper with God and have something daily. Also you could skip around with different topics each day or go in order if you choose. I felt like I related to most of the stories and really connected what God and the reader were sharing. I highly recommend this for someone who is looking for a new daily devotional to help them grow in their hope with God.
WOW! I haven't found a good devotional like this in a while! I loved how it helped me find my way again since it had been a while since I had considered my relationship with God!
How God Grows a Woman of Hope is a fantastic collection of devotions for women.  This book would make a great gift.
This is a beautiful book with its tasteful artwork. The readings for each day are so applicable to our lives and the writing feels more like a chat than reading a piece of text. I highly enjoyed this devotional. Thank you for the opportunity to read this book.
This book was so meaningful, it was exactly what I needed at this time in my life! I'm so glad I read this.
I feel like this is targeted towards a younger audience. The devotionals were very simplified and did not resonate with me. I could see this being a good resource for a preteen.