Cover Image: Healthy Kids, Happy Moms

Healthy Kids, Happy Moms

A very well written and informative book - we found this to be incredibly beneficial for our whole family.  The book is easy to follow, helpful illustrations with reasonable guidance that is very doable.  I highly recommend this book for parents/families alike.
This is an indispensable resource for taking a holistic health approach focused on children's health. The author focuses heavily on inflammation and gut health, which are intricately tied to all diseases. While medicine can sometimes be necessary, her book seems to mainly follow the old adage that prevention is the best medicine. It is heavily researched with resources in the back of the book, as well as an appendix with RDAs, recommendations, further reading, and many more resources. She challenges the standard American diet and suggests easy lifestyle changes that can make a drastic difference in the health of a child. She includes a number of natural recipes that look healthy and yummy, as well as list of prepackage items that make the health cut as well. This is a fantastic and much needed book on the subject of pediatric health and nutrition.