Cover Image: Escape to Honeysuckle Hall

Escape to Honeysuckle Hall

I love stories like these.
So easy to read and romantic and slight jealousy and humour.
This book left me feeling warm with love and wanting honeysuckle hall of my own.
I like the relationship between them and how it blossoms.
I enjoyed this book. Light hearted easy read with the right amount of romance, cosiness, feel good factor and sad moments.

Thanks to Netgalley and the publishers for allowing me an Arc in exchange for an honest review
If you want to escape you must read this book it draws you in and you don’t want to leave
Some great characters
Great story line
Thanks NetGalley
Brilliant read. Proper feel good book. Didn’t want it to end was totally emersed in the story and world!
Absolutely charming story. Really enjoyable with some absolutely cracking characters. Romance, intrigue and laugh out loud moment's a plenty. If I had one critique it would be that the some of the plot points were lacking punch. More could have been made of them. However this doesn't fatally ruin the story.

Thank you Netgalley.
A lovely escape! This was a fun, joyful read with interesting characters, a good idea and a lovely ending. Just the easy rom com I needed. I wasn't convinced by the characterisation at the start but it grew on me and I'm glad I stuck with it. Enough mystery to keep me turning the pages, wonderful examples of friendships and following your dreams for the sake of your wellbeing, and a lovely love story to boot.
I loved this book but initially I was sceptical about whether I was going to like it or not because I didn't agree with Orly's career choice. As the blurb says, she's spent years catering to other people and that's what I disagreed with. There will no doubt be real companies out there that do just as Orly does when we meet her, but to me it's pointless and unnecessary, so when I met her I wasn't sure I would warm to her at all. Happily, for reasons which I'm not explaining due to spoilers, Orly moves away from this life relatively quickly and finds herself at Honeysuckle Hall with the aim of starting something completely different.
I think what kept me reading initially when I had my doubts about Orly was that I could see that she wasn't entirely sure about her work, she seemed to be questioning it, so I kept reading to see if she would change as things in the book changed and she did. Once Orly started to do what she wanted, and not what others wanted I could see her character coming through more and more. By the time she was at the Hall I was liking her and by the end of the book I was hoping there might be a sequel or a follow on because I didn't want the story to end.

This is what I'd describe as a cosy book. It's one that gives you the feeling of being wrapped in a big blanket and being safe and warm. It takes you on a journey with Orly as she discovers her new home and starts to build a new life for herself. It was also lovely and refreshing to see some of the focus on the simple things in life, sometimes it's just living somewhere where you can dictate the colour of the walls or how you fill the room that makes the difference.

As I've already said this is a fabulous book. It's complete escapism combined with a fresh start and a huge heap of cosiness and warmth that kept me reading and has this book firmly on my re-read list. This is definitely going to be read again later this year, when it gets a bit colder and darker and I want a read I know will make me feel warm and hopeful.
Orly is a successful events organiser for the very rich,when her fiance dumps her for a celebrity, she decides to re -invent her life and open a  relaxing and rejuvenating camp for those with stressful lives, but despite the help of Leo and Esterlita, it is not without problems.  An easy-read, good holiday/bedtime reading.
Lovely read, so enjoyed it I read it in one day. Just what you need to make you smile.
My thanks to NetGalley and HQ for the early read.
I loved this story which was filled with everything you need in a book. Happiness, love, sadness and hope. Such a lovely story about someone who wants spread their wings and push themselves out of their comfort zone. Some fabulous characters and I'm keeping everything crossed there will be a sequel
A lovely, humorous, lighthearted story with a touch of romance.  An easy read with a feel good ending.
Orly has a stressful job in London as a partner in a business organising events for people where money is no object and is engaged to one of the other partners.
After her fiancee makes a huge mistake with a high profile event and has gone on another so called work trip, Orly finds that not only as he left her to try and pick up the pieces he has also left her and moved in with his high powered client.
Orly decides enough is enough and sells her shares to the other partners and leaves to start again in the country where she buys a place called Honeysuckle Hall
A lovely easy read
This was a fun story. Various people putting then selves first instead of giving others priority. Some entertaining characters and an enjoyable storyline.
I read this latest work by Rebecca Raison in a matter of hours and enjoyed every word. I've read one or two others by the same author and have never been disappointed but Escape to Honeysuckle Hall is my favourite so far. Orly is the perfect heroine, seizing control of her life and taking a massive leap into the unknown in search of her dream lifestyle. I can't recommend this book enough.
I enjoyed reading this book. Following the ups & downs of Orly’s life as she relocates her entire life & focus to Honeysuckle Hall in an effort to change and to make a difference to others after it was turned upside down.
Really interesting, and some quirky, characters who entertained me throughout the story. A good storyline which held my interest from beginning to end.
I liked this book, although the time scale was somewhat unbelievable for renovating the hall. But it was a fun read..
I really enjoyed this book.  It was a great storyline with excellent characters.  I would highly recommend this book as it was a great read.
A real curl up on the sofa read. Rebecca Raisin is my author to go to for a easy no stress read. Loved the book
Another great read by this author, a lighthearted story that is easy to read and takes your mind away from all the horrible things going on in the world atm!!!
I would really like to know how the camps and relationship went after the first one. Loved this book and couldn’t put it down. Would love a second book in the series!