Cover Image: Brooklyn Supreme

Brooklyn Supreme

I did not finish this book. There were to many grammatical errors and run on sentences, that it made it hard to read. The storyline sounded interesting. Cop is a accused of killing a kid, But, the execution of the story I couldn’t get into. The way the cops talked to each other, I felt like I was watching a bad cop show from the 60’s.
Well developed, realistic characters.  The story is right out of the headlines with an interesting twist.  Really enjoyed this and will read more by this author.  Thanks to Netgalley for the opportunity to read this book
One person’s truth may not match another’s or even The Truth if there is such a thing in police-community relationships. The truth disappears and morphs so many times in this story as a young cop shoots a robbery suspect. The police protective officer who gets involved is the protagonist, but he’s dealing with so many conflicting emotions. His relationships with his dad, ex-wife, girlfriend, childhood sweetheart, DA’s, newspaper reporters, judges,  o-workers, and others make for a great story.