Cover Image: Pray for Us

Pray for Us

My words won't express how much I loved this book. I loved it so much.
The saints inspires me to seek God's will.
They had suffered, had been tempted. They're witness that holiness is possible.
The book shows a lot of servants of God, venerable, blessed, saints and some of them I have never heard about before.
Praise God for His saints.
This book is a must read. Well done, author!
Thank you Netgalley and publisher for free ARC in exchange of honest review. All thoughs are my own.
What an amazing collection of stories! Pray For Us breaks the Saints out of their stained glass windows and porcelain statues and puts them where we need them - in messy, real-life situations we can all relate to. These men and women who struggled with vice, disappointment, prejudice, disabilities, and suffering serve as examples for the rest of us: that no one is beneath God’s love and mercy, and we are all called to love Him through our own crosses. Meg Hunter-Kilmer has done an incredible job of showcasing saints from across the centuries and around the world, highlighting the incredible diversity of the Communion of Saints we are a part of.
I grew up studying in a Catholic school and I remember we used to study the lives of different saints. There are so many saints with different causes that you could pray to and most of them have stories to tell. Pray For Us is such a informative book, the stories of these saints are such that I have unheard of and are kinda unusual which is what makes it so interesting. Overall, I enjoyed the book and the quirky and usual stories, makes you realise that saints are not superheroes but just mere humans too.
Awesome book giving a background of some saints who may not be as well known. The author brings these holy people to life for the reader and makes them feel relatable. Great devotional resource that is very inspiring.
I received an advance copy of, Pray for Us, by Meg Hunter Kilmer.  This is a great book.  I learned alot of new saints.  75 saints, actually, most I never heard of.  Real people with real faults.